2019-04-29 - Ana Guerrero Lopez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Move the static libraries to a -devel-static packages. Adios doesn't
provides shared libraries and the static libraries are required for
the bindings to work.
2019-04-10 - Ana Guerrero Lopez <email@example.com>
- Fix path for the files that were installed directly at /etc.
2019-04-08 - Ana Guerrero Lopez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update Licensing.
2019-03-29 - Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- Generalize and trim bias from description.
2019-03-28 - Ana Guerrero Lopez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Drop the packages and flavors for examples/examples-hpc. It's easier
for an interested user to download directly the source package and build
- Update the URLs to use https
- Add -L option to the standard master package
- Delete the module .version file in the %postun if it's the default one
- Use the macro %hpc_modules_init to load the module files
2019-03-25 - Ana Guerrero Lopez <email@example.com>
- Re-add CPATH, C_INCLUDE_PATH and CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH to the module
- Add a separate package with the examples in two flavors one for
non-HPC and another one for HPC: examples and examples-hpc.
- Update Requires for the devel package.
2019-02-20 - Ana Guerrero López <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.31.1
- Add python support:
* This is only for Python2
* Update in the module file
* Add needed Requires on python2-xml and python2-PyYAML
- Fix a few python shebangs with patch fix_python_shebang.patch
- Add a Requires on hdf5 for every mpi flavor and update the module
file with 'depends-on phdf5'.
- Add examples packages. It's only created for the openmpi flavor
to avoid having several packages with the same content.
- Spec file polishing: spec-cleaner and update to the lastest
packaging convention for HPC packages.
2018-01-09 - email@example.com
- Added hpc macros support
* Added _multibuild with serial, openmpi, and gnu-openmpi-hpc
* Created devel package and module package
* Created lua lmod module file for adios
- Added adios-correct-func-ret.patch
2018-01-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- First pass on adios specfile