2018-02-28 - email@example.com
- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
2014-08-25 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.18.3:
+ Fixes: Fix a crash in Jingle (fdo#76465).
2014-03-31 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.18.2:
+ Don't try to cancel a source ID twice, which issues a critical
warning in GLib 2.39.
+ Fix failure to build with recent (Markdown-based) gtk-doc.
+ Plugin loader: don't crash if g_dir_open() fails twice
+ Fix a crash in 1-1 Tubes on 64-bit machines (fdo#70038).
+ Fix enum cast warnings under clang (fdo#70038)
2013-09-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.18.1:
+ This stable release fixes connection issues with Facebook which
have been recently introduced because of a change in their XMPP
+ If we send an IQ to a server allow "from" to be empty
2013-08-12 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.18.0:
+ GLib 2.32 is (directly) required.
+ better interop with Google webmail for audio/video calls.
+ better interop with Google and MSN servers.
+ better interop with iChat.
+ Don't claim to support X-TELEPATHY-PASSWORD if the username is
+ Look up a STUN server automatically, using DNS SRV.
+ Old-style Tubes channels have been removed.
+ Bug fixes.
- Changes from version 0.17.6:
+ Check for GLib 2.32 in the top-level configure.ac, and drop
fallback paths for older GLib.
+ Bugs fixed: fdo#67875, fdo#67900, fdo#65290, fdo#67828,
2013-06-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.17.5:
+ Dependencies: GLib 2.32 is now directly required. It was
already indirectly required by telepathy-glib 0.19.x.
- update Wocky:
. fdo#65131: interoperate with non-XMPP-Core-compliant Jingle
IQs sent by Google's webmail UI.
. Improve reference-counting for better stability.
- fdo#65296: initialize libdbus for thread-safety.
- fdo#64285: avoid running the same commands twice in parallel
when doing a highly parallel build.
- fdo#49595: disable an unreliable test-case.
2013-06-02 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.17.4:
+ update Wocky:
- fdo#61792: fix linking an example program with ld versions
that default to --no-copy-dt-needed-entries.
- fdo#65036 (CVE-2013-1431): update Wocky to respect the
tls-required flag on legacy Jabber servers.
- fdo#63119: improve regression tests' isolation from the
- fdo#64319: consider the <URL> field to be "supported" on
- fdo#64354: don't claim we support X-TELEPATHY-PASSWORD if we
don't know the username.
- Drop telepathy-gabble-link-wocky.patch, fixed upstream.
2013-05-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disable parallel build for now, as there is a high chance of
2013-03-14 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.17.3:
- fdo#58198: the Jingle protocol code now lives in Wocky. This
should make no functional difference to Gabble.
+ Bugs fixed: fdo#43166, fdo#57521, fdo#61433.
- Changes from version 0.17.2:
- Gabble now uses GLib's base64 implementation rather than
including its own (fdo#54760, fdo#57080).
- Gabble now looks up a STUN server from the stun._udp SRV
record for the user's domain (fdo#25961).
- XEP-0184 delivery reports are now supported (fdo#47378).
+ Bugs fixed: fdo#33789, fdo#52146, fdo#52362, fdo#56181,
- Add telepathy-gabble-link-wocky.patch: link wocky examples
- Add libtool BuildRequires and call to autoreconf (in
lib/ext/wocky), as above patch touches the build system of the
integrated wocky library.