2019-03-10 - Andreas Stieger <email@example.com>
- SQLite 3.27.2:
* Add the VACUUM INTO command
* Issue an SQLITE_WARNING message on the error log if a
double-quoted string literal is used
* Add the remove_diacritics=2 option to FTS3 and FTS5.
* Add the SQLITE_PREPARE_NO_VTAB option to sqlite3_prepare_v3().
Use that option to prevent circular references to shadow tables
from causing resource leaks.
* Enhancements to the sqlite3_deserialize() interface
* Enhancements to the CLI, mostly to support testing and debugging
of the SQLite library itself
* Increased robustness against malicious SQL that is run against
a maliciously corrupted database
- drop sqlite3-btree02-100.patch
2019-01-17 - Reinhard Max <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- btree02.test depended on Tcl internals that changed in 8.6.9.
2018-12-05 - email@example.com
- SQLite 3.26.0:
* Optimization: When doing an UPDATE on a table with indexes on
expressions, do not update the expression indexes if they do
not refer to any of the columns of the table being updated.
* Allow the xBestIndex() method of virtual table implementations
to return SQLITE_CONSTRAINT to indicate that the proposed query
plan is unusable and should not be given further consideration.
* Added the SQLITE_DBCONFIG_DEFENSIVE option which disables the
ability to create corrupt database files using ordinary SQL.
* Added support for read-only shadow tables when the
SQLITE_DBCONFIG_DEFENSIVE option is enabled.
* Added the PRAGMA legacy_alter_table command, which if enabled
causes the ALTER TABLE command to behave like older version of
SQLite (prior to version 3.25.0) for compatibility.
* Added PRAGMA table_xinfo that works just like PRAGMA table_info
except that it also shows hidden columns in virtual tables.
* Added the explain virtual table as a run-time loadable
* Add a limit counter to the query planner to prevent excessive
sqlite3_prepare() times for certain pathological SQL inputs.
* Added support for the sqlite3_normalized_sql() interface, when
compiling with SQLITE_ENABLE_NORMALIZE.
* Enhanced triggers so that they can use table-valued functions
that exist in schemas other than the schema where the trigger
* Improvements to the ".help" command in the CLI.
* The SQLITE_HISTORY environment variable, if it exists,
specifies the name of the command-line editing history file.
* The --deserialize option associated with opening a new database
in the CLI cause the database file to be read into memory and
accessed using the sqlite3_deserialize() API. This simplifies
running tests on a database without modifying the file on disk.
2018-10-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SQLite 3.25.2:
* Add the PRAGMA legacy_alter_table=ON command that causes the
"ALTER TABLE RENAME" command to behave as in 3.24.0 and earlier
* Fix issue with some expressions with windows functions in views
- includes changes from SQLite 3.25.1:
* Avoid false-positive error checks on ALTER TABLE
* Further ORDER BY LIMIT optimization fixes for window functions
2018-09-16 - email@example.com
- SQLite 3.25.0:
* Add support for window functions
* Add support for renaming columns within a table
* Query optimizer improvements
* slightly better concurrency in multi-threaded environments
* The ORDER BY LIMIT optimization might have caused an infinite
loop in the byte code of the prepared statement under very
obscure circumstances, due to a confluence of minor defects in
the query optimizer
2018-06-30 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable the FTS3 extension
2018-06-29 - email@example.com
- Run tests during build
2018-06-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use 'src' archive instead of 'amalgamation' to be able to use
some flags, such as SQLITE_ENABLE_UPDATE_DELETE_LIMIT
- Remove 'sqlite-fts5-link.patch' since patched file is not
availaible in 'src' archive. Add '-lm' flag to LIBS var instead