2018-11-21 - Enno Gotthold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fixed build through adding a recrompress at buildtime and changing the
Source in the specfile.
2018-11-09 - email@example.com
- Updated _service file to the modern obs_scm, so that the maintenance
is less time cosuming and the obs needs less space to store the sources.
- Update to version 2.4.2:
* Fix misspelling in doc/getopt/README
* Fix bus errors with small memory files (Closes: #58)
* trivial: fix line endings
* Correct the location some headers are installed to (Closes: #50)
* Conditionalize build of man pages properly (Closes: #49)
* install include headers with make install (Closes: #47)
* Revert "Allow python34 or python36 to resolve the python3 requirements"
* Allow python34 or python36 to resolve the python3 requirements
2018-05-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make the lang_package installable by providing the symbol
required on the libname subpackage
2018-05-14 - email@example.com
- Add obsoletes for libsmbios2 to ease upgrading
2018-04-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adhere to the packaging guidelines
* As we build only against tumbleweed do not fuzz around with
supporting Fedora and Centos
* Use explicit filelists as it is way more readable
* Do not play around with %release as it behaves differently
compared to RH
- Use package names as mandated by python packaging guidelines
- Use full url to fetch tarball from github...
- Do not mess with permission in %prep phase, the perms on
directories and files look correct both in tarball and github
- Make build run parallel make and just configure/make without any
- Do not mess with locale generating, it is properly created by make
- Do not install buildlog on user systems, we have OBS for that
- Install manpage with each binary, do not just put all mans in
- Actually run tests rather than playing around with valgrind
- Make sure to do -fPIE build
2018-03-26 - email@example.com
- Update shared library packaging to meet guideline.
- Use find's -exec + strategy.
- Escape all % signs to %% where needed.
2018-03-22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.4.1:
* Minor fixes submitted for help2man improvements and a signed
* Fix a crash when used by fwupd [boo#1086732]
- Changes in 2.4.0:
* Convert all python2 -> python3.
* Drop libsmbios C++ library.
* Introduce support for WMI SMM API provided by Linux kernel
* Add proper support for SMBIOS 3.0 tables.
* Fix many many crashers.
* Clean up long standing coverity errors.
2018-02-23 - email@example.com
- Package was ported to python3 by upstream, no functional changes,
no api changes.
2017-11-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not store build logs in the package to make the
package build result reproducible
2017-10-30 - email@example.com
- Deleted unnecessary sections from SPEC file.