2018-12-19 - email@example.com
- Update to version 1.4.4
* Fixed: Wrong time-stamp for some (single track) albums.
* Fixed: Using the systray Quimup always started minimized.
* Fixed: Player was not the active window after startup.
* Fixed: Files dropped on playlist are inserted at position.
* Fixed: Crash with deleted/moved external playlist items.
* Fixed: Compilation error on Mageia (thanks David Geiger).
* Fixed: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile.
* Coded: Fixed many new c++ compiler warnings (not errors).
* Coded: Added Taglib version check in qm_player (openSuse).
* Other: Autoconfig searches more places for mpd.conf
* Other: Settings window is now resizable (as it should be).
* Other: Some changes in 'about' text and 'Settings' layout.
- Dropped quimup-gcc47.patch and quimup.patch (no longer
2018-01-02 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trim marketing from description.
2017-12-30 - email@example.com
- Update to version 1.4.3:
* Fixed: Possible crash when connection to MPD was lost.
* Fixed: Settings window could be too small for comfort.
* Fixed: Column widths not set in Library and Playlist view.
* Fixed: Obsolete email address in 'about'.
* Added: Option to start player minimized.
* Other: Minor cosmetic changes.
- Refreshed quimup.patch
- Spec cleanup
2017-02-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix crash in error_check() with quimup.patch
2016-05-15 - email@example.com
- Update to version 1.4.1:
(note that 1.4.2 introduces build time issue against taglib)
* Fixed: On startup player could show 2 close buttons.
* Fixed: Folder browser did not list .m3u playlists
* Coded: Added #include <QDataStream> to qtlocalpeer.h
* Other: Minor changes in dialog text and command-line output.
* Added: Use flac-type embedded cover art from ogg file.
- Removed quimup-1.4.0_qt5-5.5.patch.
2015-10-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix build on openSUSE > 13.2: quimup-1.4.0_qt5-5.5.patch
2015-03-24 - email@example.com
- update to version 1.4.0
* Coded: Migrated the code to QT5
* Fixed: After changing colors wrong album-art could be shown.
* Added: Use embedded cover art from asf and ape-tagged mp3.
- spec cleanup
2014-07-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version <1.3.2>
* Fixed: Provided password was not used unconditionally.
* Fixed: Playlist not updated when a dropped item was rejected.
* Fixed: Settings were not saved upon system shutdown/logout.
* Fixed: Could not find translation(s) in default location.
* Fixed: Music dir was not always found automatically.
* Added: Use embedded cover art (mp3 ogg mpc mp4 flac wv ape).
* Added: Player and Browser now respond to 'media keys'.
* Added: Support for *.cue playlist files in folder view.
* Added: 'Reset status' to playlist context menu.
* Added: '-l none' to cmd parameters to force internal locale.
* Added: More extensions are accepted for D&D operations.
* Other: Some cosmetic tweaks, as usual.
- added copyright&license header.
- removed clean section.
2013-12-14 - email@example.com
- new upstream version <1.3.1>
* Added: Support for the 'Disc Number' tag.
* Added: Stream loader can handle compound urls better.
* Added: Manually override MPD's (remote) music dir.
* Fixed: Crash upon calling mpd_return_pair (Archlinux).
* Fixed: Player changed position after hide-show toggle.
* Fixed: Allow more time to connect to MPD at start-up.
* Fixed: Possible wrong sorting order of dragged items.
* Coded: Project 'includes' libmpdclient using pkg-config.