2019-04-05 - Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Adjust required clang version (clang < 9) since clang 8 is now
supported by upstream.
2019-04-04 - Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.3
* Support for Clang/LLVM 8.0.
* Fixed kernel debug symbol generation.
* HSA: fix kernel caching.
* Fix clCreateImage doesn't fail with unsupported image type.
* Fix handle non-kernel functions with barriers properly.
* Fix Unable to build pocl with CUDA support with LLVM 7 and host
* Fix image format/size handling with multiple devices in context.
* Fix padding issue with context arrays that manifested as unaligned
access errors after autovectorization.
Notable Internal Changes
* Add group ids as hidden kernel arguments instead of digging
them up from the context struct.
* Ability to generate the final binary via separate assembly text +
assembler call. Useful for supporting LLVM targets without direct
binary emission support.
* Use Clang's Driver API for launching the final linkage step. This
way we utilize the toolchain registry with correct linkage steps
required for the target at hand.
* Add 'device_aux_functions' to the driver layer attributes. This
can be used to retain device-specific functions required by the
target across the pruning of unused globals.
* The "default kernels" hack which was used to store kernel metadata,
has been removed. Kernel metadata are now stored only once, in
cl_program struct; every new cl_kernel structs holds only a pointer.
* Major 'pthread' CPU driver cleanup.
* Major Workgroup.cc cleanup.
- Remove reproducible.patch (fixed upstream)
2018-10-31 - Bernhard Wiedemann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add reproducible.patch to make build result independent of
build system CPU (boo#1110722)
2018-09-25 - Ond?ej Súkup <email@example.com>
- update to version 1.2
* Support for LLVM/Clang 7.0 and 6.0
* HWLOC 2.0 support
- build kernels with distro support - detect and load cpu
optimized code on runtime
2018-07-30 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disable compile time CPU-detection
instead always asume core2 (boo#1100677)
2018-05-15 - email@example.com
- move nonversioned lib to main package
2018-03-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.1
* Support for LLVM/Clang 6.0 and 5.0.
* Experimental SPIR and SPIR-V support
* Improved kernel compilation speed
- Several tests have problems on some OBS workers while the same
tests run perfectly fine in a local chroot.
Disable tests for now.
2018-03-05 - email@example.com
- Create subpackage for the shared library
- Run tests after the build
2018-01-31 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove dependency on clang-devel-static. (bnc#1065464)
* It was removed, clang-devel now again provides everything
necessary as shared libraries.