2019-02-08 - Stephan Kulow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- updated to 1.76
* The ability to set the pattern, time_zone, and locale via accessor methods
has been removed. This was deprecated over three years ago in version
1.60. It also turns out that the setting was actually broken for a long time
but no one seemed to notice, so I think it's afe to remove this feature.
2018-02-07 - email@example.com
- updated to 1.75
- Fixed tests to pass with blead Perl. Reported by James Keenan. GH #19.
2017-08-04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.74
- Fix text to not rely on a very specific exception message from Specio. This
was broken in 0.39. Reported by Slaven Rezi?. GH #18.
2017-05-25 - email@example.com
- updated to 1.73
- The format_datetime now checks that the object it is given isa DateTime
object. Implemented by Mohammad S Anwar. GitHub #17.
- Require DateTime::Locale 1.05. This fixes some test failures seen on CPAN
Testers. Also require DateTime::TimeZone 2.09 because you should really
update this on a regular basis.
- Require Specio 0.33 to fix other test failures seen on CPAN (I hope).
- By default, the word boundary checks added in 1.69 are now off. You can
enable them by passing "strict => 1" to the constructor. This was reported
as an issue by Toby Corkindale as GitHub #15.
- Switched from Params::Validate to Params::ValidationCompiler.
2016-12-12 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.70
- Altered the conversion specifier %z to accept HH, HHMM, HH:MM and Z.
Previously only HHMM where accepted. PR from Christian Hansen, GitHub #13.
1.69 2016-12-04 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- The word boundary check supposedly added in 1.67 didn't really work
properly, and still matched too much. For example, the pattern "%d-%m-%y"
would match "2016-11-30" and turn it into November 16, 2030. This also had
problems at the end of strings, so that the same pattern would improperly
match "30-11-2016" as November 30, 2020. Reported by Erik Huelsmann. GitHub
- Added docs for several formats which had long been supported but not
documented. These are %P, %c, %x, and %X. Reported by Alexander
Hartmaier. GH #10.
2016-12-03 - email@example.com
- fix deps
* perl(DateTime::Locale) >= 0.45 (not 0.450000)
2016-05-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.68
- Author tests are no longer in t/. This makes running tests for non-authors
much faster. Requested by Kent Fredric. RT #114237.
2016-04-04 - email@example.com
- updated to 1.67
- Fixed a regression introduced in 1.60. Older versions of this library would
match dates pretty match anywhere in a string, so "%Y-%m-%d" would match a
string like "abcd1234-12-30efgh". This is probably _too_ permissive, but we
definitely want to match on word boundaries so that we match
"log.2016-03-31". Based on a PR from YASUTAKE Kiyoshi. GitHub #3.
- Added a zone_map constructor argument. This lets you supply a mapping for
ambiguous time zone abbreviations. Based on a patch from Douglas Wilson. RT
2016-03-22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.65
- Updated zone short name parsing to handle names like "+07", which were
introduced in the latest IANA time zone database release.