2019-04-11 - Dan ?ermák <email@example.com>
- small fixes to the pass spec file:
* cleanup rpmlint warnings
* require xclip instead of recommending it
* preserve timestamps of fish completion files during installation
2018-08-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.7.3 (bugfix release)
* Simplify filename matching in redact_pass.vim
* Do not put passwords in herestrings
* Do not set foreground color for generated password
* Add custom bash completion for extensions
* show: do not store binary data in bash vars
2018-07-29 - email@example.com
- Use noun phrase in summary. Fix double meaning of "pass".
2018-06-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.7.2
* Large number of bug fixes
* Fixed the signature verification routine that parses the output of GnuPG.
Previously, it was prone to spoofing of file signatures and allowed
attackers to inject additional encryption keys (bsc#1097774
- Applied spec-cleaner
2017-11-09 - email@example.com
- Version bump 1.7.1
* Bug Fixes
* Add compatibility with GnuPG 2.2.19
* Uniformly use the $GPG variable
* Do the correct thing with subkeys when reencrypting
* Fix test suite on OS X
- Drop password-store-gpg-2.1.patch
* merged in 6f867674272a03273212259b9039c9356a6ed90
- clean spec file with spec-cleaner
- use %make_install macro
2017-03-20 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update password-store-gpg-2.1.patch to upstream version done
by Andreas Stieger
2017-03-10 - email@example.com
- Version bump 1.7
* Extensions: pass can now load user-defined extensions from a system
directory or a user directory. There's already a nice ecosystem of
extensions being built, even at this early stage. See the pass man page for
* Signatures: there is now an option to enforce signatures of the .gpg-id file
and extensions using an environment variable.
* QRCodes: generate and show have now learned the --qrcode/-q switch. Note to
package maintainers: this adds a dependency on the popular qrencode package.
* Password generation: rather than use pwgen, we now use /dev/urandom more
directly, which results in more assured password security, as well as
customizable character sets, via an environment variable. See the pass man
page for more information on this customization. Package maintainers: you
may now drop the dependency on pwgen.
* Importers: there now are several more importers. More and more folks are
moving to pass!
* Selectable clipping: you can now specify which line you wish to copy to the
clipboard or display with a qrcode when using -c or -q.
* Git discovery: The PASSWORD_STORE_GIT environment variable has been removed,
and instead pass will automatically choose the git repository closest to the
file being modified (but not out of the actual password store itself). This
should help people who like to nest git repos for different organizations.
* Bug fixes: too many to count.
- New dependency qrencode
- Make pwgen a recommended tool
- Add patch password-store-gpg-2.1.patch to be able to handle new gpg behaviour
2015-01-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add conditionals on dependencies that don't exist on older distros
- Disable tests in older distros where the dependencies don't satisfy them