2019-04-17 - Larry Dewey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fixing issue with virt-customize in SLES and openSUSE guests
2019-04-08 - Larry Dewey <email@example.com>
- Fixing issue with virt-customize uninstall and '-l'
2018-06-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove zerofree from BuildRequires because only supermin will
consider this feature at runtime.
2018-04-19 - email@example.com
- Build against libtirpc
2018-02-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove unneeded createrepo build dependency (bsc#1082689)
- builder-repository: fix SLES short id computation
- Fix handling of Latin-1 encoding in rpmdb (bsc#1075803)
2018-02-23 - email@example.com
- Remove dependency on wodim for openSUSE:Factory and use cdrtools
2018-02-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 1.38.0:
* Virt-builder-repository is a new tool allowing end users to
create and update virt-builder repositories. (fate#318952)
* Virt-rescue has been substantially rewritten, implementing job
control, -m and -i options, escape keys, etc.
* Virt-builder planner has been improved so that faster and more
efficient build plans are chosen for complex cases, especially when
either the tmpdir or output is on networked storage.
* Virt-customize now sets a random /etc/machine-id for Linux guests, if
one is not already set.
* Virt-df now works correctly on filesystems with block sizes smaller
* Virt-dib has further compatibility enhancements with diskimage-builder.
* Virt-sysprep removes "DHCP_HOSTNAME" from ifcfg-* files.
* Virt-resize now correctly copies GPT partition attributes from the
source to the destination. (bsc#1074585)
* Bash tab completion implemented or enhanced for: virt-win-reg,
* Both virt-v2v and virt-p2v are now able to pass through the source CPU
vendor, model and topology.
* Virt-v2v now supports encrypted guests.
* Virt-v2v now detects the special Linux Xen PV-only kernels correctly
* Virt-v2v -o glance now generates the right properties for UEFI guests
* Virt-v2v -o null now avoids spooling the guest to a temporary file,
instead it writes to the qemu "null block device". This makes it
faster and use almost no disk space.
* Virt-v2v -i libvirtxml can now open network disks over http or https.
* Virt-v2v will now give a warning about host passthrough devices
* Inspection support was rewritten in OCaml and included inside the
daemon. This makes inspection considerably faster, more robust and
more easily extensible in future.
* The libguestfs API is now thread-safe (although not parallel). You can
call APIs on the same handle from multiple threads without needing to
take a lock.
- Removed patches:
- Added patches:
2017-12-04 - email@example.com
- evtxdump is in python3-evtx, drop python2 dependency
- add hwinfo to the appliance packages for ntfs support.
- Don't run fdupes as it symlinks some of the python3 binding
files to their python2 equivalent
2017-11-22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add db48-utils dependency: needed to inspect the installed
- Remove useless patch: 0000-hotfix.patch