2019-03-06 - Antonio Larrosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add patch to use the NetworkManager dbus signal when PackageKit is
not running and thus, can't emit a propertiesUpdated signal when
the network changes its state. This is part of the fix for
2018-10-24 - Fabian Vogt <email@example.com>
- Add fixes until current master (9e048b7):
- Update to version 1.0.1:
* Fix build against PackageKit::Offline
- Update to version 1.0.0:
* Add an Offline class to interface with PackageKit's Offline interface
* Fix parsing package data and incomplete package-ids
* Fix logic of the new string parsing
* Add missing PackageKit 1.0.2 enums
* Also optimize PackageName & friends on Transaction class
* Fix recursion by explicity setting types
* Optimize packageName & friends
* A few more updates and fixes for 1.0.0
* Modernize to C++11 and remove deprecated methods
* Bump to 1.0.0 version
- Update to version 0.10.0:
* Delete the transactions when they are done
* Merge pull request #22 from aleixpol/master
* Next version includes new API, so we need a minor version bump
* Avoid deadlock on disconnecting signals
* Add missing enums from upstream
* Implement offlineTrigger
* Make Transaction deletion match better what is really happening
* Reintroduce upgradeSystem()
* Merge pull request #16 from pvuorela/master
* Fix pkg-config file
* Drop qt4 pkg-config file
* Update cmake minimum version
* Leverage smart pointers for better memory safety
* Clean up config.cmake file
* Deprecated as I've been told it shouldn't be used anymore
* trivial: post release version bump
2018-02-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use SPDX3.0 license tags and package COPYING as %license.
2016-09-24 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.6:
- Use Qt 5 by default.
- Drop Qt4 support from PK-Qt.
- Make use of QLoggingCategory packagekitqt.
- Change default visibility to hidden.
- Require at least Qt 5.6.
- Fix compilation with strict QString() constructors on a host
- Move enumTo/FromString code from header to cpp file.
- No need to have random files marked as executable.
- Reduce changes between QString <-> QByteArray.
- Properly expose enums for introspection.
- Remove multi-spec handling: only PackageKit-Qt is now built. The
former PackageKit-Qt5 assumes the identify of PK-Qt now.
+ Obsolete/Provide PackageKit-Qt5-devel by Pk-Qt-devel. There is
no extra handling needed for the library subpackage.
2014-11-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.5:
+ New Features: Add operator== to bitfield.
- Deprecate ::packageIcon methods.
- Disable namespacing and classes names on the generated
- Don't assume the target is packagekitqt5.
- Fix compilation due to not-set cmake variable.
- Fix documentation.
- Fix QPK include dir in cmake module.
- Properly export cmake targets.
- Remove daemon proxy conection to changed().
- Remove RoleUpgradeSystem as it's not supported in 0.9.x
- Remove the metatype registration for Transaction types.
- Support RPATH by default.
- Use GNUInstallDirs to determine most of used variables.
- Use "PackageKit" as the include namespace rather than the
- Drop PackageKit-Qt-ff-7248b030c0.patch and
Fixed upstream/No longer needed.