2019-04-04 - Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Trim useless %if..%endif guards that do not affect the build.
- Fix language errors in description again.
2019-04-04 - Jason Sikes <email@example.com>
- Update gnutls to 3.6.7
* * libgnutls, gnutls tools: Every gnutls_free() will automatically set
the free'd pointer to NULL. This prevents possible use-after-free and
double free issues. Use-after-free will be turned into NULL dereference.
The counter-measure does not extend to applications using gnutls_free().
* * libgnutls: Fixed a memory corruption (double free) vulnerability in the
certificate verification API. Reported by Tavis Ormandy; addressed with
the change above. [GNUTLS-SA-2019-03-27, #694] [bsc#1130681] (CVE-2019-3829)
* * libgnutls: Fixed an invalid pointer access via malformed TLS1.3 async messages;
Found using tlsfuzzer. [GNUTLS-SA-2019-03-27, #704] [bsc#1130682] (CVE-2019-3836)
* * libgnutls: enforce key usage limitations on certificates more actively.
Previously we would enforce it for TLS1.2 protocol, now we enforce it
even when TLS1.3 is negotiated, or on client certificates as well. When
an inappropriate for TLS1.3 certificate is seen on the credentials structure
GnuTLS will disable TLS1.3 support for that session (#690).
* * libgnutls: the default number of tickets sent under TLS 1.3 was increased to
two. This makes it easier for clients which perform multiple connections
to the server to use the tickets sent by a default server.
* * libgnutls: enforce the equality of the two signature parameters fields in
a certificate. We were already enforcing the signature algorithm, but there
was a bug in parameter checking code.
* * libgnutls: fixed issue preventing sending and receiving from different
threads when false start was enabled (#713).
* * libgnutls: the flag GNUTLS_PKCS11_OBJ_FLAG_LOGIN_SO now implies a writable
session, as non-writeable security officer sessions are undefined in PKCS#11
* * libgnutls: no longer send downgrade sentinel in TLS 1.3.
Previously the sentinel value was embedded to early in version
negotiation and was sent even on TLS 1.3. It is now sent only when
TLS 1.2 or earlier is negotiated (#689).
* * gnutls-cli: Added option --logfile to redirect informational messages output.
- Disabled dane support in SLE since dane is not shipped there
- Changed configure script to hardware guile site directory since command-line
option '--with-guile-site-dir=' was removed from the configure script.
* * Added gnutls-3.6.6-set_guile_site_dir.patch
- Modified gnutls-3.6.0-disable-flaky-dtls_resume-test.patch to fix
compilation issues on PPC
2019-02-04 - Vít?zslav ?í?ek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 3.6.6
* * libgnutls: gnutls_pubkey_import_ecc_raw() was fixed to set the number bits
on the public key (#640).
* * libgnutls: Added support for raw public-key authentication as defined in RFC7250.
Raw public-keys can be negotiated by enabling the corresponding certificate
types via the priority strings. The raw public-key mechanism must be explicitly
enabled via the GNUTLS_ENABLE_RAWPK init flag (#26, #280).
* * libgnutls: When on server or client side we are sending no extensions we do
not set an empty extensions field but we rather remove that field competely.
This solves a regression since 3.5.x and improves compatibility of the server
side with certain clients.
* * libgnutls: We no longer mark RSA keys in PKCS#11 tokens as RSA-PSS capable if
the CKA_SIGN is not set (#667).
* * libgnutls: The priority string option %NO_EXTENSIONS was improved to completely
disable extensions at all cases, while providing a functional session. This
also implies that when specified, TLS1.3 is disabled.
* * libgnutls: GNUTLS_X509_NO_WELL_DEFINED_EXPIRATION was marked as deprecated.
The previous definition was non-functional (#609).
- drop no longer needed gnutls-enbale-guile-2.2.patch
- refresh disable-psk-file-test.patch