2018-01-09 - email@example.com
- Cure linguistic problem in descriptions.
2018-01-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.1.3:
* Fix various problems when reading broken files, found with the help of
american-fuzzy-lop and oss-fuzz.
* Fix build with boost >= 1.59.
* Set default page margins. (tdf#94162)
* Make output of ebook2* --help more compatible with help2man.
* Check for librevenge-stream if tests are enabled. (gentoo#603098)
* Require C++11 for build.
* Drop outdated MSVC project files.
* Fix several issues found by Coverity.
* FictionBook v.2:
* Use document language as default language for text.
* Use note title as footnote mark.
* Handle subscript and superscript.
* Output content of <code> in monospace font.
2017-02-01 - email@example.com
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
2016-08-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disable sle11 support code
2015-11-11 - email@example.com
- Fix compilation with boost 1.59
2015-02-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.1.2
* Check arguments of public functions. Passing NULL no longer causes
* Use symbol visibility on Linux. The library only exports the two
public functions now.
* Fix handling of * *enable *experimental configure option.
* Fix various crashes and hangs when reading broken files, found
with the help of american *fuzzy *lop.
* Fix incorrect mime type for JPEG images that occurs occasionally
in FB2 files.
* Handle zipped files that contain more than one file.
* Add support for headings.
* Add support for text language.
* Convert dimensions and font sizes correctly. This makes the
output actually usable
* Parse basic paragraph and character properties.
* Add initial support for images. Only Plot tag is supported, as
Canvas is much more complex and can contain other objects too,
not just a single image.
* Recognize GIF images too.
* Parse important page properties, like dimensions and margins.
* Substitute the default fonts embedded on the devices for Liberation fonts.
* Try to reconstruct headings from table of contents.
2014-06-03 - email@example.com
- Upgrade to upstream version 0.1.1
* Fix various problems when using --disable-experimental.
* Work around MSVC bug.
* Fix parsing of zipped FictionBook 2 files.
2014-05-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgrade to upstream version 0.1.0
* ABI change
* Remove dependency on libwpd-devel
* Add dependency on librevenge-devel
- License change
* Released under MPL-2.0
2014-05-01 - email@example.com
- Use -fvisibility-inlines-hidden here as well, saves around
360 global symbol table entries.
2014-02-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix license tag to LGPL-2.1+ or MPL-2.0