2019-04-14 - Dmitriy Perlow <email@example.com>
- Updated to 0.6.70-13163-g100049e6a6 snapshot:
* Fixed Leap compiller errors;
* Added leechcraft-Qt59.diff to get Leap build;
* Fixed mode of sha1 _service.
2019-04-06 - Dmitriy Perlow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Updated to 0.6.70-13143-gd05082db2d snapshot:
* ppc64 & arm were fixed via plugins disabling;
* Added _service with sha1;
* vGrabber plugin became obsoleted;
* gcc ? 8 became requred to build;
* Qt ? 5.10 became requred to build;
* Utils tests are back (libQt5Sql5-sqlite became requires).
2019-03-24 - email@example.com
- Removed leechcraft-projectM-qt5.patch
because projectM became Qt5' one.
2019-02-22 - Luigi Baldoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Use newer projectM where available
2018-06-10 - email@example.com
- Updated to 0.6.70-11552-gf61ee51c3d snapshot:
* Qt 5.11 configure issue should be resolved.
- Right cmake & Qt minimal versions.
2018-02-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added leechcraft-projectM-qt5.patch
2018-01-23 - email@example.com
- Updated to 0.6.70-10870-g558588d6ec snapshot:
* Utils tests became temporarily disabled (wip);
* cmake ? 3.10 became required to build;
* Wt build failure was fixed;
* Bug #2048 may be resolved (xoox log failure);
* Azoth tab closing segfault may be fixed;
* Bug #2045 was resolved (poshuku start-up segfault).
2017-11-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- BuildIgnore openssl: the required libraries are pulled in by wt
and libqt. openssl (the program suite) is not required here.
2017-08-13 - email@example.com
- Updated to 0.6.70-9561-gaf7a4f70b8 git snapshot:
* Bug #2042 was resolved (segfault on Qt 5.6 ? 5.9 update).
- Monocle plugin requires gcc ? 7.
- Let's use Qt5 lastfm library.
- Enabled back plugins since Qt5Qwt6 became available:
* lemon ? another network Monitor;
* liznoo ? power manager.
2017-08-10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harbinger became really obsoleted now.
- Added Qt5 runtime requirements.
- Updated to 0.6.70-9432-g81ef79f367 git snapshot:
* Bugged contacts could be hidden now.
* Bug #1348 was resolved (no birthday notifications);
* Right main man page file name.