2018-08-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.4.1:
* Ability to save and restore post drafts.
* Post publisher can grow much bigger.
* System notifications now include a button to show the
* Properly bring the main window to the front when restoring from
the tray icon, and when clicking the "Show" button in a
notification (depends on your WM)..
* Fixes in the profile editor and image viewer.
* Other minor improvements.
- Do not bother installing the appstream file to
/usr/share/appdata/ on openSUSE Leap 42.x or older.
2017-11-10 - email@example.com
- Update to version 1.4.0:
* The side panel can now be moved to any border of the window, by
dragging its title bar, after unlocking the panels from the
* The toolbar can also be moved around, after unlocking.
* Files can be attached to a post via drag'n'drop from a
* Dragging text from a website to the post composer works better
* Several improvements in the formatting options of the
* Auto-switch from Fit mode to Full mode in image viewer when
using the mouse wheel.
* Finer zoom control.
* Posts with non-media attachments will show a matching icon from
the user's icon theme, based on MIME type (i.e. PDF icon,
TXT icon, etc).
* A proper file extension will be suggested when saving non-media
attachments to drive.
* Add an option to set window as "requiring attention" to notify
new posts, which usually results in the taskbar/dock entry
being highlighted (Configuration > Notifications, enabled by
* Optional activity icons in the minor feeds.
(Configuration > Timelines, disabled by default).
* Several improvements in the account dialogue.
* Building with Qt 4 is no longer supported.
* Remove the libmagic dependency, since Qt 5 has methods for
* Remove the QJSON dependency, since Qt 5 has methods to handle
* Accepting username@localhost as valid Webfinger ID, for testers.
* Handle new HTML-based error messages sent by server since
* Several cosmetic fixes.
* Other minor fixes.
2017-05-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.3.7:
* Image viewer now supports dragging the image around with the
mouse, zooming with the wheel, and rotating animated images
* Fix case-insensitive sorting of contacts in auto-completion
* Server version will be shown in the log.
2017-03-14 - email@example.com
- Update to version 1.3.6 (changes since 1.3.4):
* Officially support building with Qt 5.
* Items highlighted due to filtering rules will show the reasons
* After downloading an attachment, a button will appear, to open
the file using the default application from the user's desktop
* Add buttons to rotate images in the image viewer
* Some windows that used to block input to the rest of the
application, such as posts opened from the Meanwhile feed, will
be independent now.
* The colour setting for highlighted items is now enabled by
* Several improvements in page selector.
* Fix corner case where timeline might update while a comment is
being composed, destroying it.
* HTTP redirections will be followed when loading images
(Qt 5 only).
* Duration of popup notifications is now configurable, and
notifications can be set to be persistent.
* Some input fields will show a button to clear them
(Qt 5 only).
* Add a Galician translation.
* Other small fixes.
- Switch to Qt5.
- Define $SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH for Dianara instead of manually
replacing __DATE__ and __TIME__.