2019-03-19 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.8
- memory leak in 'cff_gui_init', 'logname' may not be freed.
- memory leak in 'cff_gui_save_image', 'filechooser_utf8str'
may not be freed. Fixed!
- max 10 extensions (file filter) can be added for the
- if copying to another format the matching extension is now
appended to the filename
- memory leak in 'cff_ffmpeg_copy_cb', 'bsf_ctx' may not be
- videos could not loaded if the frames have a duration of
- videos may not loaded by some muxers if the first packet is
not a key frame. Fixed!
- if copying to another format (especially to AVI) the
timestamps may incorrect. Fixed!
- 'cff_ffmpeg_get_format_names' now returns only the formats
useable for the available streams
- 'cff_ffmpeg_get_bitstream_filter_names' now returns only the
filters useable for the available streams
- 'cff_ffmpeg_get_outformat_extension' returns the extension
for the given format
2019-02-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.7
- memory leak in 'cff_gui_save_start', 'format_names' may not
be freed. Fixed!
- disable menu entry File->Save if there is only one cut point,
which is the last frame
- image dialog for saving an image
- disable okay-button if in the saving dialogs the entry field
- buffer may too small for displaying all codecs or formats.
- may compute wrong display aspect ratio. Fixed!
- new function 'cff_ffmpeg_printf_concat' (re)allocates memory
and writing the string to it
- log-window displays "Repeated last message n times", if the
same message should be displayd more then two times
- scale, encode and save an image
- at end of copying the bitstream filters will be flushed
- flushing the codec at end of stream may not work since the
decode timestamps (dts) are not set. These missing values
will now computed and saved while opening a file
- replaced deprecated functions (FFmpeg version 4.0.2)
2019-01-14 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.6
- save dialog with option for shortest stream duration
- memory leak in 'cff_gui_save_start', 'bsf_info' may not be
- removed double question for overwriting an existing file
- if copying the log-window to the clipboard it will be
converted from UNIX to DOS (LF to CRLF)
(MINGW and GTK-2 only)
- searching to previous frame may fail, if the current
position is near the last frame and K/I/P-frame is requested.
- if at label '_got_picture' the condition 'last_frame != NULL'
is true, the assignment 'video->vframe.packet.pos = -1'
may overwrite the packet position which was found. Fixed!
- searching one frame forward or backward may skip a frame with
a duration less than the picture duration. Fixed!
- the written file may too short if the duration of either
audio or video is shorter than the other stream.
The option 'shortest' was always active, now the user may
choose if this should happen.
- may hang if clicking twice on the slider at the same
- tiny memory leak in 'cff_ffmpeg_get_frame_dts'. Fixed!
- flushing the codec at end of stream
2018-11-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.5
- memory leak in 'cff_gui_logwindow_cb'. Fixed!
- now it is possible to close the log-window while opening a
video file as long as the progressbar is not visible
- using an extra thread for opening a video file while the
progressbar is not visible, which speeds up displaying
FFmpeg messages in the log-window
- mutex for the progress-bar
- adding a semaphore if closing the log-window while logging
- searching the last frame may fail, if K/I/P-frame is
- copying a file do not clear the dirty flag for the cutlist
- 'GuiRecMutex' to 'GuiMutex'