2019-03-21 - Sascha Grunert <email@example.com>
- Update containerd to v1.2.4
* cri: Set /etc/hostname
* cri: Fix env performance issue
* runc updated to 6635b4f0c6af3810594d2770f662f34ddc15b40d to solve
* cri updated to da0c016c830b2ea97fd1d737c49a568a816bf964
* Windows: NewDirectIOFromFIFOSet
* Changelogs from previous versions also included in this update:
2019-02-05 - Aleksa Sarai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to containerd v1.2.2, which is required for Docker v18.09.1-ce.
* Fix rare deadlock on FIFO creation with timeout
* Fix a bug that a container can't be stopped or inspected when its
corresponding image is deleted
* Fix a bug that the cri plugin handles containerd events outside of
more changes at:
Changelogs from previous versions also included in this update:
- Remove required_dockerrunc commit pinning, as it just lead to issues.
- Remove upstreamed patches.
2019-01-11 - Sascha Grunert <email@example.com>
- Disable leap based builds for kubic flavor. bsc#1121412
2018-12-20 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update go requirements to >= go1.10 to fix
* bsc#1118897 CVE-2018-16873
go#29230 cmd/go: remote command execution during "go get -u"
* bsc#1118898 CVE-2018-16874
go#29231 cmd/go: directory traversal in "go get" via curly braces in import paths
* bsc#1118899 CVE-2018-16875
go#29233 crypto/x509: CPU denial of service
2018-11-05 - Aleksa Sarai <email@example.com>
- Add backport of https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/2764, which is
required for us to build containerd on i586 SLE-12 (where /bin/sh doesn't
like emoji in shell scripts). bsc#1102522 bsc#1113313
2018-08-22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgrade to containerd v1.1.2, which is required for Docker v18.06.1-ce.
2018-08-16 - email@example.com
- Merge -kubic packages back into the main Virtualization:containers packages.
This is done using _multibuild to add a "kubic" flavour, which is then used
to conditionally compile patches and other kubic-specific features.
2018-08-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable seccomp support on SLE12, since libseccomp is now a new enough vintage
to work with Docker and containerd. fate#325877
2018-07-25 - email@example.com
- Update to containerd v1.1.1, which is the required version for the Docker
v18.06.0-ce upgrade. bsc#1102522
- Add backport of https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/2534 to make
the man page no longer pollute the global namespace.
- Remove the following patch since it has already been merged upstream.
- Remove systemd-related files and add docker-containerd-* symlinks; this
aligns with the upstream defaults where dockerd will execute
docker-containerd. Version upgrades of docker are expected to work more
smoothly as much of the upgrade logic is implemented in dockerd.
- Add containerd-rpmlintrc (or containerd-kubic-rpmlintrc) to deal with
/usr/src/containerd/* rpmlint errors (which don't affect normal users of this
2018-06-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make use of %license macro