2018-02-28 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
2016-04-14 - email@example.com
- Update to GNOME 3.20 Fate#318572
2014-12-16 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.1.26:
+ New Features:
- Actually install the cd-convert utility.
- Provide an optional Gtk2 version of libcolord-gtk.
- Do not link against the unused gio-unix-2.0.
- Fix cd-convert to work with multiple sensors attached.
2013-03-19 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.1.25:
+ New Feature: Give the sample widget slightly curved corners and
a gray outline.
- Do not use deprecated functions from libcolord.
- Fix warnings when building ColordGtk-1.0.gir.
- Fix up the licence boilerplate for CdSampleWidget.
2012-12-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.1.24:
+ New Feature: Hide the mouse cursor when it goes over the sample
- Don't use a GtkImage for the sample window.
- Fix automatic dep on vala.
- Fix the build.
- Never use -Werror as it breaks jhbuild.
- Pass --enable-vala to configure to ensure the vala bindings are
2012-09-18 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.1.23:
- Do not reuse __COLORD_H_INSIDE__ as this causes #include
- Add include guards to cd-sample-window.h
- Changes from version 0.1.23:
+ New Features:
- Import GTK-specific code from colord into a new project
- Assorted colord-gtk introspection fixes
- Clarify that CdSampleWindow is LGPLv2+, not GPLv2+
- Fix release instructions and version number
- Fix Vala binding generation for colord-gtk
- NEW Package: colord-gtk used to be an integrated part of colord,
which we split in an own spec file due to build loops. Upstream
now followed this split. As a result, the .spec file has been
entirely remastered and stripped.
2012-07-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a apparmor profile for usr.lib.colord
2012-05-23 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.1.21:
+ Do not add sensors that are ignored or have no caps.
+ Do not install any parts of colord-sane if --disable-sane is
+ Do not use 'WantedBy=graphical.target' in the shipped systemd
+ Fix autotools when configuring without systemd.
+ Fix InstallSystemWide() by not writing a private file.
+ Fix srcdir != builddir with introspection enabled.
+ Fix the description in the systemd service file.
+ Isolate gtk dependency to cd-convert.
+ Save the CCMX and ITx files to be compatible with argyllcms
+ The ColorHug has a new VID and PID.
- Drop colord-build-no-gtk.patch, fixed upstream.
- Removed call to gnome-autogen.sh and drop gnome-common
buildrequires, only needed for above dropped patch.