2018-06-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.0.0
- Fixed several memory leaks
- Applied spec-cleaner
- Require newer vcdimager
2017-09-05 - email@example.com
- Remove --with-pic (only useful for static libs) and compact
- Change description to reflect the package content.
2017-09-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.94:
* CD-TEXT fixes and improvements
* eject fixes
* various bug fixes
2015-06-16 - email@example.com
- Add gpg signature
- Remove ppc obsoletes/provides as it affects unsupported releases
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
2015-01-31 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.93
* Add cdio_free, iso9660_stat_free, and iso9660_xa_free functions.
* Deprecate mmc_isrc_track_read_subchannel
* Add mmc_get_track_isrc function.
* Update OS versions we recognize
* OSX, and MS Windows, ISO 9660 and other bug fixes
* Remove Coverty scan warnins and errors
* OS/2 driver performance update - KO Myung-Hun
- Bump so versions
* libcdio14 to libcdio16
* libiso9660-8 to libiso9660-10
- Update baselibs.conf
- Remove depreciated AUTHORS section
2013-02-17 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.90
* CD-Text overhaul and API change (Leon Merten Lohse)
* Works again (somewhat) on MinGW; tolerence for Microsoft's C compiler (Pete Batard)
* UDF, Joliet and Rock-Ridge fixes (Pete Batard)
* OSX fixes (Natalia Portillo and Robert William Fuller)
* paranoia library removed as that is GPL 2-ish. This is now a separate project
* file names in cue files are relative to the cue file rather than cwd.
* Update mmc.h to include MMC-5 commands. (Or MMC-6 since it adds nothing new)
* Add mmc_cmd2str() to show MMC command name. Show that in some errors
* Add UDF reading to iso-read and iso-info via --udf or -U (Christophe Fergeau)
* bug fixes, more tests, update documentation
2012-05-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Created seperate linked package cdio-utils to prevent cycles.
2012-04-15 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.83.git from 14/04/2012 git head.
- libcdio-paranoia separated from libcdio due to license issues
2012-04-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to libcdio-0.83, removed need for libcdio-mini by adding
linker library paths to sources in the spec file build section.
- Upstream changes:
* Add retrieval SCSI sense reply from the most-recent MMC command.
* Add exclusive read/write access for devices which is used for
experimental writing/burning. Currently only on GNU/Linux and FreeBSD.
* MMC bug fixes
* FreeBSD drive list now shows empty drives.
* Add ability to retrieve SCSI tuple for a name and/or fake one up for
programs that wanto to cd-record compatible.
* Tolerance for OS's without timezone in their struct tm (e.g. Solaris)
* Add mmc_get_disk_erasable
* Update MMC Feature Profile list, DVD Book types
* Reduce range of seek in paranoia_seek to be int32_t
* Remove some potential flaws found by Coverty's static analysis tool
* Add ISRC track info to cd-info output.
* Don't wrap-around volume adjustment for cdda-player.
* Handle double-byte strings in CD-text
* --no-header on cd-info omits copyright and warranty
2011-11-13 - email@example.com
- add libtool as buildrequire