2018-01-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4.3.0
* Compatibility notes:
- Month names and abbreviated day names now honor the locale
- The phase of moon feature was removed
* New features:
- The selected day in the calendar now stands out
- Both the position and the date format used for the heading in
the appointments panel are configurable
- Support for CTRL-U and CTRL-G in prompts
- Support for using all keys recognized by ncurses,
particularly UTF-8 keys, in key bindings
- Support for CALCURSE_EDITOR, CALCURSE_PAGER and
CALCURSE_MERGETOOL environment variables to override the
default editor, pager and merge tool
- Several improvements to the reload and save routines. The
save routine now detects external changes to the data files
and no longer blindly overwrites data which was edited
externally. In case of external changes, different options
are offered, one of them being the execution of the merge
tool to merge external changes and changes done from the
running calcurse instance. The reload routine also no longer
performs a reload if both the external data files and the
local data are unchanged.
- Several improvements to the CalDAV synchronization script,
including OAuth2 support and instructions on how to
synchronize calcurse with Google Calendar
- Support for passing the password as a command-line argument
to the CalDAV synchronization script
- A new utility, called calcurse-dateutil, which can be used
to create "extended recurrent events" such as events
occurring on the third Thursday of each month
* Bug Fixes:
- Gracefully parse iCal parameters with colons
- Fixes to the notification feature affecting recurrent
- Do not crash when changing colors
- Avoid fatal error when using the help command
- Avoid empty warning box when key is already in use
- Several fixes to the calcurse-caldav synchronization script
to allow for synchronizing with NextCloud servers
- Proper support for punctual appointments starting at 00:00
- Proper ISO 8601 week numbering
- The delete key no longer acts as backspace
- Proper parsing of date-time strings
- cleanup with spec-cleaner
- remove chmod line, no longer needed
2017-03-23 - email@example.com
- Update to version 4.2.2
* Prevent free-before-init of timstr
* Prevent segfault when all todo items are hidden
* Fix visible region after loading list box items
* calcurse-caldav: Fix scrambled comment
- Added keyring and asc file for verification.
2016-10-21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4.2.0
* In the calendar panel, days with non-recurrent items now have
another color as days containing recurrent items only.
* Automatically select new appointments/events after creation.
* Support for (optional) dates when specifying the start/end time of items.
Allows for easily moving items and adding appointments without switching
the selected day beforehand.
* Encoding fixes in calcurse-caldav
* Avoid notification bar artifacts after leaving calcurse.
* Fixes to the key binding pagination
* Do not change selection unexpectedly after modifying items.
- Remove useless dependencies