2018-04-17 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure summaries are noun phrases
2018-04-11 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.6.1
* traffic: Hide down interfaces
* nic: Add output format parameter
* new theme "greyish-powerline"
* new module "taskwarrior"
* fix: brightness: Return format fix
* fix: theme engine: Remove unneeded YAML dependency
* fix: general: Removed typos
* fix: battery: Better error handling
* fix: getcrypto: Handle downtime of crypto service
* fix: datetime: Fallback to en_US formatting
* fix: memory: Fixes to percentage calculation
- package some modules separately (more can be done, this is a
- cleanup with spec-cleaner
2018-01-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.6.0
* redshift module now updates in the background and no longer
blocks the bar
* Awesome fonts in the theme can now be referenced by name
* Add generic mechanism for slow updates, and apply it to
* Update stock widget only every hour
2018-01-07 - email@example.com
- remove broken stock integration with deprecated Yahoo API
2018-01-04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not ship pacman module, as it's only relevant on Arch linux
- update use-python-3.patch
* fix warning about /usr/bin/env breaking dependency detection
for python 3
2018-01-02 - email@example.com
- update to 1.5.1
* it was always logging messages to stderr (even when -d was
not specified), which end up in ~/.xsession-errors and consume
a lot of disk very quickly.
* Introduces two "special" log file names, stdout and stderr.
- includes 1.5.0 (Theme support extension release)
* Add support for pywal in themes: Add a "colors" instruction
and then simply use names for your pywal colors (see the
wal-powerline.json themes for examples)
* Themes can now be stored outside the repository structure
(i.e. in ~/.config/bumblebee-status/themes/). Themes will be
merged, so it is also possible to partially overwrite theme
instructions by placing partial JSON files in this directory,
with the same name as the main theme (for example, anything
you write into ~/.config/bumblebee-status/themes/powerline.json
will overwrite the default powerline theme settings).
* 4 new modules
- rotation: Cycle through display orientations
- hipchat: Show number of unread hipchat messages
- uptime: Show current uptime
- zpool: Show zpool (ZFS) information
* new theme: "sac_red"
- remove remove-invalid-shebang.patch
* merged in 9c52624ecb12adf6b3bcc3021feb7a0747ea179e
2017-10-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure neutrality of description.
2017-10-06 - email@example.com
- introduce package at 1.4.4
- 2 patches:
* remove-invalid-shebang.patch: removes shebang from non-executable
* use-python-3.patch: force this package to use python 3, as python
2 is still the default for openSUSE.