2019-04-24 - Michal Suchanek <email@example.com>
- Connect Sink profile which HSP profile connects (boo#1131772).
- Add 0001-policy-Add-logic-to-connect-a-Sink.patch
2019-04-08 - Ludwig Nussel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- install bluetoothd sample config file as %doc for reference
2019-02-20 - Stefan Seyfried <email@example.com>
- use gcc8 for now to work around boo#1121404
2019-02-02 - Stefan Seyfried <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- add btmgmt to bluez-test
2019-01-15 - email@example.com
- add btgatt-client to bluez-test
2018-06-04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 5.50:
- Fix issue with GATT and reading long values.
- Fix issue with GATT and reading multiple includes.
- Fix issue with GATT and service changes when offline.
- Fix issue with handling secondary service discovery.
- Fix issue with handling persistency of CCC values.
- Fix issue with handling Mesh session on disconnection.
- Fix issue with handling Mesh proxy PDU SAR message length.
- Fix issue with handling Mesh default heartbeat TTL value.
- Add support for Mesh node-reset operation handling.
- Add support for GATT authorization request handling.
- Add support for GATT minimum key size requirements.
- Add support for GATT server and included services.
- Add support for handling additional advertising data.
- Add support for handling separate discoverable state.
- Add support for enabling HFP version 1.7 features.
- Add support for dedicated Bluetooth logging daemon.
- remove 0001-Don-t-refresh-adv_manager-for-non-LE-devices.patch,
2018-05-11 - email@example.com
* Fix hcidump memory leak in pin_code_reply_dump().
* Fix hcidump buffer overflow in commands_dump().
2018-03-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- add 0001-Don-t-refresh-adv_manager-for-non-LE-devices.patch
2018-03-12 - email@example.com
- update to version 5.49:
This is mostly a bug fix release, with fixes to features such as
AVCTP, OBEX, GATT and Mesh. There are however some notable new
features also, such as improved heartbeat management support in
meshctl as well as a new experimental ConnectDevice D-Bus method
on the Adapter interface, which can be used for quick device
object creation for testing purpose or when information about the
device has been received over some Out-of-Band channel.
- remove 0001-core-Fixes-order-InterfaceAdded.patch (upstream)
2018-02-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- add 0001-core-Fixes-order-InterfaceAdded.patch (boo#1076898)
- fix python shebang rpmlint warning for bluez-test