2018-08-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ac-header-major.patch: port AC_HEADER_MAJOR to glibc 2.25
- Use %license for COPYING
2017-03-15 - email@example.com
- Also BuildRequire m4 for autoconf-el: it was wrongly assumed that
the two spec files would be in sync (but pre_checkin only syncs
the Version: and .changes file).
2017-02-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explicitly buildrequire m4: there is a plan to remove it from the
implicit buildroot configuration (just like autoconf itself is
no longer part of a long time already).
2015-09-01 - email@example.com
- Add autoconf-perl-5.17-fixes.patch: autoscan: port to perl 5.17.
2015-03-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
- Add gpg signature
- Correct info file dependencies
2013-03-20 - email@example.com
- Added url as source.
Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
2012-11-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Repackage with bzip2 so that the package can be built for older
2012-04-27 - email@example.com
- Fix .changes file.
2012-04-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.69:
* Noteworthy changes in release 2.69 (2012-04-24) [stable]
* * Autoconf now requires perl 5.6 or better (but generated
configure scripts continue to run without perl).
* Noteworthy changes in release 2.68b (2012-03-01) [beta] Released
by Eric Blake, based on git versions 2.68.*.
* * Autoconf-generated configure scripts now unconditionally
re-execute themselves with $CONFIG_SHELL, if that's set in the
* * The texinfo documentation no longer specifies "front-cover" or
"back-cover" texts, so that it may now be included in Debian's
* * Support for the Go programming language has been added. The new
macro AC_LANG_GO sets variables GOC and GOFLAGS.
* * AS_LITERAL_IF again treats '=' as a literal. Regression
introduced in 2.66.
* * The macro AS_EXECUTABLE_P, present since 2.50, is now
* * Macros
- AC_PROG_LN_S and AS_LN_S now fall back on 'cp -pR' (not 'cp -p')
if 'ln -s' does not work. This works better for symlinks to
- New macro AC_HEADER_CHECK_STDBOOL.
- New and updated macros for Fortran support:
AC_FC_CHECK_BOUNDS to enable array bounds checking
AC_F77_IMPLICIT_NONE and AC_FC_IMPLICIT_NONE to disable implicit integer
AC_FC_MODULE_EXTENSION to compute the Fortran 90 module name extension
AC_FC_MODULE_FLAG for the Fortran 90 module search path flag
AC_FC_MODULE_OUTPUT_FLAG for the Fortran 90 module output directory flag
AC_FC_PP_SRCEXT for preprocessed Fortran source files extensions
AC_FC_PP_DEFINE for the Fortran preprocessor define flag
2011-12-18 - email@example.com
- correct license and style (prepare_spec)
- minor build fixes, avoid deprecated macros to be more portable