2018-12-26 - email@example.com
- Update to version 3.10.1:
* Bug fixes.
2018-08-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.10:
+ New features (general):
* Shuffle history is remembered at exit to avoid repeating
* Exported M3U and PLS playlists now use relative paths by
* Recursively adding subdirectories to the playlist is now
* The URL history shown in the Add/Open URL dialogues can be
* Toolbar buttons in the GTK+ UI now show tooltip hints.
* The adplug input plugin has a new settings window.
* The Search Tool can be configured to scan for new files at
* The number of results shown in the Search Tool is now
* The Delete Files plugin is clearer about which files will be
* Icons from the desktop theme are used more consistently.
* The bottom info bar now matches the colour tone of dark
* The soxr resampler has some new, more detailed settings.
+ Qt UI enhancements:
* "audacious -m" now raises the main window as expected.
* The number pad Enter key now starts playback as expected.
* The Escape key can be used to return to the currently playing
* Fix the row height of the playlist view changing
* Volume can be changed using the mouse wheel on the system
* Add Playlist Import/Export dialogue windows.
* Add a song info tooltip to the playlist and system tray icon.
* Add a "Play" icon to the tab of the currently playing
* Add a label showing file path/URI to the song info window.
* URI and tag values in the song info window can be copied to
* Add the missing "Search Library" command in the Winamp UI.
* Add font formatting to improve readability in the
* Fix a build error (QStaticText-related) with Qt 5.10.
* Fix Audacious exiting when the settings window is closed.
* Fix font preferences not being respected in a couple of
* Fix playlist position sometimes not updating when the song
* The info bar correctly changes colour when the theme changes.
+ Bugs fixed:
* Non-existent files are no longer skipped when loading a
* Fix an issue when trying to seek beyond the end of a WAV
* The default ReplayGain amplification for untagged files works
* Fix a crash when changing UI with the Ampache plugin enabled.
* Fix a crash on exit when using the Winamp UI and the Ampache
* Fix a warning about --datarootdir when running ./configure.
* Reduce excessive file I/O when loading playlists.
* Fix repeated error messages when playing a short playlist on
* PulseAudio users can now change the volume without a song
* Fix an error preventing FLAC tags from being updated.
* Add a .m4v extension to the whitelist so that audio can be
* Fix a rare crash triggered by a specific sequence of playlist
* Fix incorrect "Recording On/Off" notifications in the
* Fix an error in the MPRIS 2 server affecting the playerctl
+ Other changes:
* The GNOME Shortcuts plugin, which has been broken since
GNOME 3.26, is gone.
* The system version of the AdPlug library is now used
* Audacious no longer registers as an inode/directory MIME
- Remove audacious-no-inode-directory-mimetype.patch: fixed
- Switch back to Gtk2 from Gtk3 for the Gtk3 version is gone.
2017-10-29 - email@example.com
- Remove the versioned conditional for Qt build.
It builds fine in PackageHub, and audacious-plugins expects the
- Remove Qt and GTK conditionals, they are always enabled and the
name is too generic
- Remove conditional for appdata for obsolete Leap 42.1