2018-03-13 - email@example.com
- Trim marketing and old statistics (Pentium) from
description, and ensure neutrality.
2018-02-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.0.0
* Added functions to get initial processing latency, duration
ratio between the original input and processed output tracks,
and clarified reporting of input/output batch sizes
* Fixed issue that added brief sequence of silence to beginning
of output audio
* Adjusted algorithm parameters to reduce reverberating effect
at tempo slowdown
* Bugfix: Fixed a glitch that could cause negative array indexing
in quick seek algorithm
* Bugfix: flush() didn't properly flush final samples from the
pipeline on 2nd time in case that soundtouch object instance
was recycled and used for processing a second audio stream.
* Bugfix: Pi value had incorrect 9th/10th decimals
* Added C# example application that uses SoundTouch dll library
for processing MP3 files
- includes 1.9.2:
* Fix in GNU package configuration
- includes 1.9.1:
* Improved SoundTouch::flush() function so that it returns
precisely the desired amount of samples for exact output
* Redesigned quickseek algorithm for improved sound quality when
using the quickseek mode. The new quickseek algorithm can find
99% as good results as the default full-scan mode, while the
quickseek algorithm is remarkable less CPU intensive.
* Added adaptive integer divider scaling for improved sound
quality when using integer processing algorithm
- includes 1.9:
* Added support for parallel computation support via OpenMP
primitives for better performance in multicore systems.
Benchmarks show that achieved parallel processing speedup
improvement typically range from +30% (x86 dual-core) to +180%
(ARM quad-core). The OpenMP optimizations are disabled by
default, see OpenMP notes above in this readme file how to
enabled these optimizations.
* Android: Added support for Android devices featuring X86 and
MIPS CPUs, in addition to ARM CPUs.
* Android: More versatile Android example application that
processes WAV audio files with SoundTouch library
* Replaced Windows-like 'BOOL' types with native 'bool'
* Changed documentation token to "dist_doc_DATA" in Makefile.am
* Miscellaneous small fixes and improvements
- cleanup with spec-cleaner
- other spec fixes:
* switch to https
* link directly to man page taken from debian, and refresh it
* macroify sover, bump from 0 to 1
2015-04-05 - email@example.com
- Add baselibs.conf in sources list; fix for Factory
2015-03-25 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.8.0
* Added support for multi-channel audio processing
* Added support for cubic and shannon interpolation for rate and
pitch shift effects besides the original linear interpolation,
to reduce aliasing at high frequencies due to interpolation.
Cubic interpolation is used as default for floating point processing,
and linear interpolation for integer processing.
* Fixed bug in anti-alias filtering that limited stop-band attenuation
to -10 dB instead of <-50dB, and increased filter length from 32 to 64
taps to further reduce aliasing due to frequency folding.
* Performance improvements in cross-correlation algorithm
* Other bug and compatibility fixes
- Remove obsolete AUTHORS and %clean sections