2019-05-02 - email@example.com
- The license of fdk-aac is not GPL compatible, therefore this pkg
can not possibly be built with fdk-aac by default
To gain fdk-aac support, recompile it at home and keep it there
2019-04-24 - Martin Li?ka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Disable LTO (boo#1133290).
2019-03-20 - Dominique Leuenberger <email@example.com>
- Add vlc-libssh2-ECDSA-version.patch: sftp: fix version for ECDSA
known hosts (fixes vlc#22060).
2019-03-16 - Bjørn Lie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add conditional pkgconfig(dav1d) BuildRequires: build av1
decoding via dav1d decoder.
2019-03-05 - Dominique Leuenberger <email@example.com>
- Limit the use of projectM-qt5 to suse_version > 1320 < 1550.
On Tumbleweed, we now have projectM 3.1.0, which is equivalent
to what our projectM-qt5 used to be.
2019-02-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Move vdpau sub-package and it's dependencies out of BUILD_ORIG
conditional, everything it needs is provided by openSUSE.
- Refresh patches with refresh_patches service.
- Drop BUILD_ORIG guarded faad2-devel and libfaac-devel
BuildRequires and stop passing conditional --enable-faad to
configure, libfdkaac is sufficient for aac encoding/decoding.
- Add pkgconfig(aom), pkgconfig(libnfs) and pkgconfig(soxr)
BuildRequires, build the codecs/filters/plugins.
2019-02-12 - Antonio Larrosa <email@example.com>
- Add fix-build-with-fdk-2.0.patch to fix building vlc with
- Add 0001-codec-vpx-Detect-libvpx-1.8.0.patch to fix building vlc
with libvpx 1.8.0
- Add the libx26410b_plugin.so codec plugin when building with
2019-01-10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.0.6:
* Fix potential subtitle picture allocation failures
* Add support for 12 bits decoding of AV1
* Fix HDR support in AV1 when the container provides the metadata
2019-01-03 - Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Add support for Chromecast discovery with Avahi. The current upstream
implementation uses microdns, which is not available in openSUSE, and
would also cause problems (2 mDNS implemenations running concurrently).
* Add 0001-Fix-leaking-AvahiServiceResolver-in-the-error-paths.patch
* Add 0002-Add-Avahi-implementation-for-chromecast-renderer-dis.patch
- Spec file cleanup, remove obsolete suse_version checks
2018-12-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.0.5:
* Improve RTSP playback
* BluRay fixes and improvements, notably for menus and seeking
* Improve the UDP/RTP truncated issue
* Add a new AVI decoder based on the davld library
* Enable libaom decoder by default
* Fix decoding of some HEVC streams with macOS hardware decoding
* MP4: Fix reading of some HDR metadata
* Miscellaneous AV1 demuxing improvements
* Fix CAF integer-underflow
* Fix an MKV crash on iOS 12.0 on iPhone XS phones
* Add an AV1 packetizer
+ Audio output:
* Fix corking when the playback state is paused
* Improve corking on Android
+ Video Output:
* Fix Direct3D11 tone-mapping when HDR is displayed on SDR screen
* More accurate colors for SD sources in Direct3D11
* Disable hardware decoding on some old Intel GPUs
* Fix zero-copy GPU acceleration on AMD RX Vega
* Misc Direct3D11 fixes
* Improve ChromeCast
* Update numerous 3P libraries, including for minor security issues
* Update YouTube support
* Fix subtitles rendering with specific fonts with negative HA