2019-04-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- bsc#1130588: Require shadow instead of old pwdutils
2019-04-24 - Martin Li?ka <email@example.com>
- Disable LTO (boo#1133278).
2019-04-21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix the UCM module build due to the removal of alsa/* include
2019-03-27 - Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- Remove one redundant Requires: systemd, and add
2019-03-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use alsa API properly. Consumers are expected to use
<alsa/asoundlib.h> instead of <asoundlib.h>.
This is in preparation of an change to pkgconfig(alsa) to
not pollute CFLAGS with -I/usr/include/alsa anymore (bsc#1130333)
2019-01-30 - email@example.com
- Make /var/lib/gdm %ghost again in pulseaudio-gdm-hooks so we don't
create the directory when installing the package. gdm was just
changed to create that directory as %ghost too to keep both
packages in sync.
- Add /var/lib/pulseaudio (which is already created by systemd-tmpfiles)
as %ghost so users can easily query who created the directory,
it gets uninstalled on package removal and rpmlint doesn't complain
2019-01-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable systemd user socket for activating PA (bsc#1083473)
- Disable auto-spawn along with the change above
2018-11-18 - email@example.com
- Drop ghost from gdm hook dir to sync with gdm package itself
2018-11-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix setup-pulseaudio script to deal with the new alsa/conf.d
setup that was introduced since alsa-lib 1.1.7 (bsc#1116153)
2018-10-19 - Antonio Larrosa <email@example.com>
- Add a Supplements line to pulseaudio-gdm-hooks so it's selected
for installation when gdm and pulseaudio are installed.