2018-06-09 - email@example.com
- Add upstream patch 0001-Merge-branch-ticket_275_pass_void-into-master.patch
adding a missing void argument to Pa_GetVersionInfo() to fix no-prototype
warning when compiling against ANSI C projects
2017-08-02 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add pkg-config and add alsa to dependencies of devel pkg
2017-05-11 - email@example.com
- Update to latest version v190600_20161030
- Changes to portaudio.h (There were no changes to existing `portaudio.h` API/ABI in this release)
- The API was extended as follows:
- Prior to March 3, 2015, `Pa_GetVersion()` always returned 1899 in the `V19` version of PortAudio.
- On March 3, 2015, enhanced version retrieval APIs were added to `portaudio.h`:
* `Pa_GetVersion()` now returns a useful number, e.g. 0×00130501 for 19.5.1
* added `paMakeVersionNumber` macro for comparing to `int` version returned by `Pa_GetVersion()`
* added `PaVersionInfo` struct with version major, minor, subminor, versionControlRevision, versionText
* added `Pa_GetVersionInfo()` gets `PaVersionInfo` struct
* `Pa_GetVersionText()` is deprecated; use `Pa_GetVersionInfo()?versionText`
- On March 3, 2015, the version number was set to 19.5.0. (5 was chosen to reflect that there were 4 prior V19 stable snapshots.)
* This new release has version number 19.6.0.
* The Host-API-specific structures for WDM/KS and WASAPI were altered in this release. This is an ABI change.
Client code depending on these particular host-API-specific APIs will need to be recompiled and linked against
a compatible PortAudio version. See below. Changes to WDM/KS Host-API-specific Struct in pa_win_wdmks.h
* Added `flags` and `channelMask` fields to `PaWinWDMKSInfo`. 4aa340a57e
- These changes were made on April 9, 2014. At that time `Pa_GetVersion()` returned 1899. The changes are present when the version number is 19.5.0 or greater.
* Forward/backward compatibility: The implementation checks the `size` field of `PaWinWDMKSInfo`.
The old version will reject new structs, and the new version will reject old structs.
In both cases `paIncompatibleHostApiSpecificStreamInfo` is the error returned.
* Changes to WASAPI Host-API-specific Struct pa_win_wasapi.h
* Added `streamCategory` and `streamOption` to `PaWasapiStreamInfo` 4e194eaecf
- These changes were made on October 19, 2015. At that time `Pa_GetVersion()` returned 19.5.0. The changes are present when the version number is 19.6.0 or greater.
* Forward/backward compatibility: The implementation checks the `size` field of `PaWasapiStreamInfo`.
The old version will reject new structs, and the new version will reject old structs. In both cases
`paIncompatibleHostApiSpecificStreamInfo` is the error returned.
- Full Changelog: https://app.assembla.com/wiki/show/portaudio/pa_stable_v190600_20161030
2015-06-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable libportaudiocpp
2014-05-28 - email@example.com
- disable timestamps in doxygen too, make build-compare happy
2014-04-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 20140130
+ No changelog available
2013-05-06 - email@example.com
- license update: MIT
The correct license for the package is MIT
2012-04-02 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- run spec_cleaner
- use full URL in Source tag
- add missing provides/obsoletes from previous rename
- use date in version number: makes more sense and otherwise the
obsoletes of the package rename would not work
- patch __DATE__ and __TIME__ references to help build-compare