2017-12-21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.100
* Improved detection of MPEG audio data in RIFF WAVE files.
sf#3545112 Invalid sampling detection
* New switch --gain <decibel>, range -20.0 to +12.0, a more
convenient way to apply Gain adjustment in decibels,
than the use of --scale <factor>.
* Fix for sf#3558466 Bug in path handling
* Fix for sf#3567844 problem with Tag genre
* Fix for sf#3565659 no progress indication with pipe input
* Fix for sf#3544957 scale (empty) silent encode without warning
* Fix for sf#3580176 environment variable LAMEOPT doesn't
* Fix for sf#3608583 input file name displayed with wrong
character encoding (on windows console with CP_UTF8)
* Fix dereference NULL and Buffer not NULL terminated issues.
* Fix dereference of a null pointer possible in loop.
* Make sure functions with SSE instructions maintain their own
properly aligned stack. Thanks to Fabian Greffrath
* Multiple Stack and Heap Corruptions from Malicious File.
* Fix a division by zero vulnerability.
* Fix CVE-2017-9410 fill_buffer_resample function in
libmp3lame/util.c heap-based buffer over-read and ap
* Fix CVE-2017-9411 fill_buffer_resample function in
libmp3lame/util.c invalid memory read and application crash
* Fix CVE-2017-9412 unpack_read_samples function in
frontend/get_audio.c invalid memory read and application crash
* Fix clip detect scale suggestion unaware of scale input value
* HIP decoder bug fixed: decoding mixed blocks of lower sample
frequency Layer3 data resulted in internal buffer overflow.
* Add lame_encode_buffer_interleaved_int()
- Drop upstream patches:
2017-03-02 - email@example.com
- Rename %soname to %sover to better reflect its use.
- Replace goals with what the software really does.
2015-06-20 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add patch for SSE
- Add check for invalid input sample rate
- Avoid malformed wav causing floating point exception (integer divide by zero)
- Fix warning on 64 bit machines. Explicitely set variables as unsigned ints.
- Enable functions with SSE instructions to maintain their own properly aligned stack
- Fix decision if sample rate ratio is an integer value or not
- run autoreconf, set GTK_CFLAGS
- Add patch to remove ansi2knr instead of using sed
2015-02-03 - email@example.com
- Redux the conditionals for not building gtk1 anywhere anymore
2013-11-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix logical issue in hvogel's fix
2013-10-31 - email@example.com
- Fix the conditional building of gtk1 binaries
2013-10-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix pkgconfig(gtk+-2.0) for >= 11.4
2012-07-19 - email@example.com
- Fix bug reporting link
- BuildRequires nasm only in x86-32 (there is no assembly available
for other archs)
- Stop BuildRequiring flac-devel, it's not used
- Remove autoreconf call and related BuildRequires and patches
- Remove old compatibility Provides
- Run spec-cleaner
- Removed all patches (unneeded)
- Replace some documentation and let the build system install its
2012-07-17 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 3.99.5: fixed build on 12.2
2011-11-22 - email@example.com
- disable sndfile for IO, causes more issues than anything else (warnings and
issues in several applications that use lame)
- lame-tgetstr.patch: fix build on openSUSE > 12.1, tput and friends are now in