2018-10-24 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.5.0:
* Bug fix: Multi-session emulation was not recognized with non-zero partition
* New bit10 of isoburn_drive_acquire() to accept all xattr namespaces
* New -xattr mode "any" to process all xattr namespaces of local filesystem
* New -as mkisofs option --xattr-any
* New -as mkisofs options -uid and -gid
2018-02-08 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.4.8:
* Bug fix: iso_read_opts_set_no_rockridge() did not prevent
reading of root SUSP.
* Bug fix: Non-SUSP data in System Use Area prevented image
loading if Rock Ridge was enabled.
* Bug fix: Protective MBR for GPT could emerge with boot flag
* Bug fix: Appended partitions of size >= 4 GiB led to abort with
error message "FATAL : ISO overwrite".
* Bug fix: Bit 15 of iso_write_opts_set_system_area did not work
with generic MBR.
* Bug fix: Keeping and patching of loaded boot images failed.
Regression by version 1.4.4.
* Bug fix: Program crashes by intentionally wrong ISO image
input. Debian bug reports: deb#872372, deb#872475, deb#872545,
* New API calls el_torito_set_full_load(),
* New API call iso_write_opts_set_iso_mbr_part_type().
2017-02-25 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use sle_version >= 120300 instead of leap_version >= 420300
(leap_version does not work).
2017-02-18 - email@example.com
- Added new build requirement libjte-devel for Tumbleweed and
Leap >= 42.3.
2017-01-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.4.6:
* Bug fix: SIGSEGV by NULL when a data file was larger than ISO
* Bug fix: Interpretation of 17 digit timestamps was wrong.
* New API calls iso_generate_gpt_guid() and
* Made several pseudo-random ids reproducible by overriding
volume modification time.
2016-07-27 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.4.4:
* Bug fix: HFS+ production could cause MBR partition of type 0xEE
* Bug fix: Protective MBR was not produced if no System Area data
* Bug fix: Protective MBR was not recognized if partition is
* Bug fix: The HFS+ filesystem was not marked in GPT of GRUB2
* Bug fix: HFS+ directories could announce more children than
they actually have.
* Bug fix: At image loading time GRUB2 MBR was not recognized if
the partition table is not the protective one as described by
* Bug fix: Oversized text in ISO_SYSAREA_REPORT_DOC_ALPHA.
* New pseudo path for El Torito boot images:
* New bit15 with options of iso_write_opts_set_system_area() to
enforce MBR bootable/active flag.
* New API calls iso_write_opts_set_appended_as_apm(),
* Introduced image size tolerance of 300 kB in order to recognize
SUN Disk Label that was generated by genisoimage -B "...".
* Added "extern C" to libisofs.h
* Removed option --silent from libtool runs.