2019-03-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove bcond_without and use ffmpeg unconditional
2018-01-24 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.4.3:
* Allow one packet to have decoding error
* Print output even if there is a decoding error, exit with error
code 3 instead of 2 in such case
* Add new option -ignore-errors to change the error code 3 to 0
* Add new option -algorithm NUM
* Periodically flush output when working on a stream
- drop chromaprint-ffmpeg-pkgconfig.patch
* fixed upstream
- Switch to https for URL
- Source moved to github
- cleanup with spec-cleaner
2017-07-25 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix RPM groups.
2017-07-17 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.4.2:
* Fixed invalid memory access when decoding base64-encoded fingerprints.
* Removed unnecessary library dependencies libchromaprint to avoid
circular dependency problems with FFmpeg.
- Rebase chromaprint-ffmpeg-pkgconfig.patch
- Drop chromaprint-ffmpeg-API.patch which isn't needed anymore.
- Update to 1.4.1:
* Restored the -v/-version parameter for fpcalc that got accidentally
removed in 1.4.
* Fixed processing of some short audio files. They were ignored in 1.4.
* The DURATION field in the default output of fpcalc is now printed as an
* Added missing version number to libchromaprint.pc.
* Linux fpcalc builds are now fully static.
- Update to 1.4.0:
* Fully streaming audio processing without any post-processing step
for the fingerprint generation.
* Many performance optimizations. Especially when processing long streams,
operations should be faster and use less memory.
* C++11 compiler is now required for building the library.
* The public C API now uses standard fixed-size int types from stdint.h
(breaks backwards compatibility).
* All code written for the library is now distributed under the MIT license.
* Kiss FFT is now included with the library and automatically used if
no other FFT library is found.
* Added support for using the FFTW3F version of FFTW3.
* Boost is no longer used.
- Update to 1.3.2:
* Fixed crash on an invalid audio file that FFmpeg could not decode.
2017-02-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
2016-07-28 - email@example.com
- Remove unused Provides libchromaprint-with-ffmpeg
2016-04-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restore support for libswresample/libavresample (bsc#973555)
- Remove usage of deprecated API
2016-02-15 - email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 1.3.1
* Support for ffmpeg 3.x
* You can use use "-length 0" in fpcalc to get the full fingerprint
* New function chromaprint_get_fingerprint_hash for calculating
SimHash from the fingerprint data
2015-12-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove needless conditional for the libdir which is in the macro
2015-12-09 - email@example.com
- Use pkg-config to detect ffmpeg in cmake
- Add bcond_without to use ffmpeg unconditional