2019-01-28 - Karol Babioch <email@example.com>
- version 10.2+2.0.0 (2019-01-26)
* Now works with audio CD's that start on a track greater than 1.
* typos in manual page and README
* Do not attempt to call a NULL callback from mskamp
- version 10.2+0.94+2 (2017-08-22)
* Add --force-overread
Force overreading into the lead-out portion of the disc. This option
is only applicable when using the "-O" option with a positive sample
offset value. Many drives are not capable of reading into this
portion of the disc and attempting to do so on those drives will
produce read errors and possibly hard lockups
- version 10.2+0.94+1 (2017-03-25)
* Fix problem where end of span seems to default to last track.
* Fix NULL pointer dereference that occurs when byte swapping is needed.
* Re-silence recently added gcc -Wunused-result warnings
* Use @LIBS@ figured out by autoconf when linking (for -lrt on Linux).
* Incorrect track was getting used in matching.
- Added sig file along with keyring for source verification
- Make use of %license macro
- Adopted for change of README to README.md
2015-12-16 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add BuildRoot: for SLE_11
2015-09-18 - email@example.com
- Fix baselibs.conf: with the update to 10.2+0.93+1, the sonum was
bumped to 2, but baselibs was forgotten.
2015-02-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include all detected libs in pkg-config --libs output
to fix build of ffmpeg in SLE_11
2015-02-04 - email@example.com
- Update to version 10.2+0.93+1
* Add cdio_cddap_free_messages function
* Start using Coverty Static analysis
* Update OS versions we recognize
* Upgrade libcdio-paranoia to paranoia version 10.2
* Bug fixes on MS Windows and other bug fixes
* Redo license so everything is GPL3
- Fix license tag; now released under GPL-3.0
- Remove libcdio-paranoia-10.2+0.90-include_path.patch; fixed on
- Bump sonum to 2
2013-02-17 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 10.2+0.90
* First stable version
- Add libcdio-paranoia-10.2+0.90-include_path.patch
2012-05-19 - email@example.com
- Created libcdio-paranoia which used to be part of the libcdio
package. see bnc#756564.