2019-04-05 - Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix description grammar.
2019-04-04 - Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Drop the Qt4-based quazip.
- Rename quazip-qt5 to quazip.
- Merge the changelog files.
2019-01-26 - Fabian Vogt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Use %license
- Clean spec files
- Project moved to GitHub
- Update to 0.7.6:
* Fixed the Zip Slip vulnerability in JlCompress
* Renamed crypt.h to minizip_crypt.h to avoid conflicts
- Update to 0.7.5:
* Fixed a migration artifact (additional subdirectory in the tarball)
* Fixed target_link_libraries call in CMakeLists
* Worked around a Qt 4.6 bug (QTBUG-15421) screwing up hidden
files handling in JlCompress::compressDir()
* Removed Q_FOREACH uses to avoid conflicts (SF patch #32)
- Update to 0.7.4:
* Static analysis patch from Intel Deutschland GmbH
* Replaced UNUSED with QUAZIP_UNUSED to avoid name clashes
* Minor bug fixes
2017-05-30 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.7.3
* Symlink handling.
* Static linking exception for LGPL.
* Minor bug fixes.
* New JlCompress methods (QIODevice*-based API by Lukasz Kwiecinski)
* Implemented QuaZioDevice::atEnd() and bytesAvailable(). these
might break ABI, but pretty unlikely.
- Drop quazip-0.7.1-r260.diff. Merged upstream
2015-11-10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add Provides/Obsoletes for old libquazip-qt5
2015-11-04 - email@example.com
- streamline quazip and libquazip-qt5 specs
- rename libquazip-qt5.* to quazip-qt5.*
- apply quazip-0.7.1-r260.diff generated from svn
svn diff -r r250:r260
2015-05-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment out the Source URL, since we now have a git snapshot
2015-03-15 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.7.1
* Fixed licensing issues (bug #45).
* Added the convenience method QuaZipFileInfo::isEncrypted().
- Changes from version 0.7
* It is now possible to write ZIP files to sequential devices like
sockets (only in mdCreate mode, so no self-extract, sorry).
* A few zip64 fixes.
* Several bug fixes and portability improvements.
- Changes from version 0.6.2
* QuaZipNewInfo / QuaZipFileInfo64 now provide API to access/set
NTFS time stamps - useful even on non-NTFS systems if you
need more precise dates and times than default ones.
* QuaZipNewInfo may now be initialized from QuaZipFileInfo64.
* No more crashes when using QSaveFile as QIODevice for ZIP.
* The new QuaZip::setAutoClose() method allows to leave the
QIODevice open when you close the QuaZip instance.
* qztest now depends on quazip, no longer breaking the build.
- Changes from version 0.6.1
* Improved zip64 support.
* A LOT more tests thanks to g++ --coverage / lcov.
* JlCompress extraction methods now create files with default
permissions if they are zero in the original archive.
* Some QuaZipDir fixes (thanks to the new tests).
- Changes from version 0.6
* Minizip updated to 1.1 (with all the necessary modifications
re-done), and that means that...
* the long-awaited zip64 support is now available!
* A few rather minor fixes.
- Changes from version 0.5.2
* Some minor bug fixes.
* API to access file permissions subfield of the external
* MS VS 2012 Express support.
* API to set the default codec used to encode/decode file names
(mainly for use by various wrappers such as JlCompress, when
you don't have direct access to the underlying QuaZip instance).
2015-02-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to latest svn trunk
* fixes coninstallation of Qt4 and Qt5 devel packages
* remove patch soversion.diff, it was a downstream hack
* upstream uses a new soname now
2014-12-28 - email@example.com
- this is qt5 version splitted from the qt4 one.