2018-12-23 - Martin Herkt <email@example.com>
- Update to v0.0.17
* Increased default Log Window size from 400x300 to 500x400.
* All panels & controls are now using default system font instead
of fixed one.
* (BUG::wxSmith) Menu "Quit" and "About" handlers were connected
dynamically in the frame constructor, even though they were
already present in the static event table.
* Options menu: all menu items except "Log window" should stay
disabled until edid data is loaded/imported.
2018-12-06 - Martin Herkt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to v0.0.16
* support for wxWidgets v3.1.x : *experimental*
* DTD panel: all the controls are now configured to use default
min sizes - this is rather a disadventage, because f.e. the
default controls in gtk3 are ridiculously big. However,
the minimal App frame size is now re-calculated dynamically,
basing on the min. size reported by the DTD sizer - so this
is a more flexible solution.
* Dropped support for old wxWidgets versions (<3.0.0).
* Changed proportions of AUI panes.
* DTD panel: dtd_screen: background was erased twice on resize
event ? now the refreshing is performed in a single call to
the paint event.
* wxWidgets v3.1.x wxGrid::SetCellValue(wxString&, int, int)
is deprecated, new version is wxGrid::SetCellValue(int, int,
* wxWidgets v3.1.x: wxEVT_GRID_CELL_CHANGE is no longer
supported ? renamed to wxEVT_GRID_CELL_CHANGED
* wxEDID_Frame::evt_frame_size() missing call to sizer->Layout()
? quick resizing of the frame could cause incorrect placement
of child windows on the DTD panel.
* (BUG::old): DTD_Ctor_WriteInt(): value change event log:
missing field names. Only the first letter of field name was
printed due to missing conversion from ASCII to wxString.
* (BUG::old): EDID_class.cpp: wxString AltDesc wasn't really
initializing the alternative desriptors' "Desc" fields.
Now the AltDesc is just a char string, and the "Desc" fields
are proprly initialized by calling wxString::FromUTF8(AltDesc).
* DTD_Ctor_WriteInt(), WriteField(): value change event log:
print the whole message string in a single call to
guilog::DoLog() - eliminates printing of multiple timestamps
* Corrected few textual descriptions of EDID fields.
2017-11-28 - email@example.com
- update to v0.0.15
* Fixed: (BUG) RCD_RETURN_FALSE() returns RCD_TRUE
2017-10-30 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to v0.0.14
* Update: guilog.h v0.2
* Fixed: Info panel: BG & FG colors were theme-dependent, which
could make the panel look "ugly" or even completely unreadable.
Now the FG is forced to black and the BG is white.
2017-09-05 - email@example.com
- update to v0.0.13
* Fixed: (GCC 6.x): silenced some warnings (false-positives)
regarding "possibly unitialized variables" in EDID_class.cpp
* Fixed: (GCC 6.x, C11 mode): wxEDID_Main.h: C11 requires a space
between literal and string macro [-Wliteral-suffix].
* Update: returncode.h v0.8.3
2017-04-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial commit