2018-03-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add patch owfs-php7.patch to fix compilation against php7
- Disable owtcl for tumbleweed as it requires libieee which is gone
2018-01-07 - email@example.com
- Tumbleweed dropped php5, disable owfs-php package
2017-07-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 3.2p1
* Support for the iButtonLink SmartSlave Wall-TH
* DS2438: added humidity calculation for HIH5030/5031 based designs
* added mechanism for secondary family codes; added A6 family code for DS2438
* fixed buffer overflow in LINK host adapter version string parsing
* EDS0065 humidity hi and low values are floats
2017-02-13 - email@example.com
- clean up spec file
2017-02-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 3.1p5
* DS2409 fixes
* DS2408 fixes
* Add libftdi support
* Add owusbprobe
* Add tempres node to set power-on resolution on DS18B20, DS1822, DS1825, DS28EA00
* fixed 85C reading for latesttemp node on DS18B20 et al.
- remove libusb-include.patch, as it is included upstream
2015-06-09 - email@example.com
- Fix compilation against libusb-1.0
* Add patch libusb-include.patch which adds libusb-1.0 include
path in several places.
2015-03-28 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 3.1p0
* Adds minor changes to the K1WM Bus Master from Martin Rapavy for the
Kisler moification of the synthesized DS1WM Bus Master.
* Major change in linkage. We leave behind the legacy version of
libusb for the modern version. Libusb is used for the DS9490 Bus Master,
and the older version is actually no longer supported, except as a legacy
skin over the modern code.
2015-03-01 - email@example.com
- update to version 3.0p1
1. owhttpd supports "sparse arrays"
A. Based on feedback by Eugenio Torrini
B. Sparse arrays allow the file extension to have any value, e.g. a
password in the case of the DS1991
C. owhttpd now has an extension input field for sparse arrays
E. Fully backwards compatible
2. Preliminary DS1WM support
A. This is the freely available 1-wire bus master design from Maxim
B. Can be implemented in FPGA
C. Preliminary feedback and testing from Martin Rapavy
D. Needs a hardware address for mapping device registers
E. Maps system memory directly -- root only
F. Competes with an in-kernel w1 module
1. Fixed DS1991 support
A. Based on observations and testing by Eugenio Torrini
B. Uses a different directory structure
a. subkey0, subkey1, subkey2
C. Follows datasheet more closely
D. NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE
But the old way didn't work so clearly wasn't being used.
- changes in version 3.0p0
1. Monitor configuration file changes
A. Use operating system to see if any othe configuration files have been changed
B. Restart the program if changes (owserver, owfs, owhttpd, owftpd, owcapi)
C. Let launchd and system restart for us -- just exit
2. Launchd support.
A. Launchd is sensed from the OS
B. Avoids fork, daemon.
C. Gets socket from plist
1. OSX compiles cleanly
2. Cygwin compiles cleanly
2015-01-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.9p9
Minor improvement -- basically fixes the owfs problem:
"cat: temperature: Message too long"