2019-02-11 - Martin Pluskal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix dependency handling for python3
2019-01-09 - Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- Use noun phrase in summary. Generalize description.
2018-12-31 - Martin Pluskal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 4.0.4:
* fixed: only prevent TV polls when a Samsung TV is detected
instead of suppressing all logical addresses. issue #424 #444
- Changes for version 4.0.3:
+ detect debian based distros properly when installing python. closes #314
+ don't filter out broadcast in HandleDeviceVendorCommandWithId(). issue
+ send an active source message when a routing change has been received with
libCEC's address as new route and no active source message has been sent
yet. issue #309 #205 #233
+ vs2015 c++ redistributables
+ fix missing tinfo linking in cec-client. #341
+ set wrong variable. #343 #352
+ LG - don't activate the source when receiving vendor command 0xB. #344
+ LG TV always changing input when turned on #307
+ Fix menu language string. #360
+ correct python lib path for python 2.7+/3+. #356
+ Fix build if tinfo library is not present. #398
+ disable autonomous mode when a Samsung TV is connected. Samsung 2017+ TVs
will power on randomly (Samsung bug). don't poll the TV. #424
+ CRPiCECAdapterMessageQueue::Write() accessed the queue without locking.
+ use sig_atomic_t for shared object between sig handler and main. #425
+ python 3.5+ import. #356
+ TDA995x: Fix logical address readback. #303
+ TDA995x: Handle physical address change, optimize logical address setup.
+ Pulse-Eight USB CEC adapter detection on macOS Mojave. #434
+ Fix broken Python version check and failure to build on cmake < 3.7. #409
+ 13 char device name got truncated
+ log a warning when we detect that RPi's CEC service is used by something
else, blocking libCEC. issue #191
+ const IAdapterCommunication::GetLogicalAddresses(), making the mutex
mutable for now without changing the platform lib. closes #259
+ Add a Reinitialze action. Useful for after the device has been powered
+ Panasonic media control info to the readme
+ detect WIN64 in cmake automatically. #322
+ README.developers.md. #330
+ instructions for hdmi_force_hotplug=1 on the pi
+ eventghost plugin install/create. #375
+ Include C version of libCEC loader when installing. #397
+ Explicitly use python3 in pyCecClient. #433
+ build with vs 2015
- Refresh patches:
2018-03-08 - email@example.com
- Cleanup spec file
- Switch to python3
2017-02-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebase libcec-cmake_install_lib_dir.patch
2017-02-19 - email@example.com
- Update to version 4.0.2:
* don't automatically assume that an AVR is active in some
* don't take Panasonic's vendor id when emulating an AVR
* drm EDID parser not compiled in.
* python: have Swig generate Python threading support
* python: only pass unsigned
* python: allow empty callback parameters
* python: install demo app as executable
* python: correct install path.
* python: possible crash when passing an invalid callback
* TransmitVolumeDown to use CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_VOLUME_DOWN.
* HAVE_AOCEC_API missing in if in AdapterFactory.
* env.h had 'ON' instead of '1' for some values
* bAutoWakeAVR entry in libcec_configuration, which controls
whether to automatically power on the avr or not when the
source is activated.
* iDoubleTapTimeoutMs replacing iDoubleTapTimeout50Ms. time is
now in milliseconds
* new AO CEC adapter.
* compilation with full debugging enabled
* handling of LG vendor command 0x0B.
* return value wasn't checked correctly in
* Raspberry Pi fixes for issues #252 and #191
2016-01-25 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reduce build-compare noise