2019-11-06 - Fabian Vogt <email@example.com>
- Update to version 0.2.7:
+ Add support for alsa-lib 1.1.9 which changed the include path
+ Improve error checking and reporting in the protocol
+ deviceprovider: fix probing without starting
+ add sentinel to some functions
+ compiler fixes for musl
+ Revert object tree permission checks that broke things, this is
probably not a good idea (and the tree of objects is going to
be removed later)
2019-05-22 - Markus S <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 0.2.6:
+ Improve error checking for threads.
+ Fix some memory and fd leaks.
+ Fix compilation with C++ compilers and clang.
+ DISABLE_RTKIT should now not try to use dbus at all.
+ Camera Portal fixes:
- add Camera media.role.
- Rename module-flatpak to module-portal.
- Use the portal permissions store for camera checks.
+ Actually use the passed fd in pipewiresrc.
+ Make properties with "pipewire." prefix read-only.
+ Add security label to client object.
+ Enforce link permissions.
+ Permissions of objects are now combined with parent
+ Remove libv4l2 dependency, it is not used.
+ Improve format negotiation in autolink #146.
+ Try to avoid list corruption with event emmission #143.
+ Fix destroy of client-node memory corruption.
+ Various small improvements.
- Remove pkgconfig(libv4l2) BuildRequires: follow upstreams cleanup
of build dependencies.
- Drop avoid-invalid-conversion-error-with-C++.patch: fixed
2019-04-19 - Fabian Vogt <email@example.com>
- Add patch to fix use of headers from C++:
2019-02-21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.2.5:
+ Build fixes for systemd.
+ Add cursor and bitmap metadata. This can be used to send a
cursor sprite with the video stream.
+ Permissions were set too strict for non-flatpak clients.
+ Fix crash in loop caused by thread unsafe hook emission.
+ Add more error checking for thread-loop.
+ Small cleanups and bugfixes.
- Drop libspa define and add spa_ver define, and following this
drop libspa-lib1 subpackage, no longer built.
- Drop doxygen BuildRequires and manpages source, follow upstream
in not building docs nor manually installing manpages that have
to be updated every version bump to ensure they are current.
- Add pkgconfig(libsystemd) BuildRequires: New dependency.
- Update options passed to meson following upstream changes.
2018-08-13 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.2.2:
+ Add apiversion to pkgconfig as well.
- Add apiver define and set it to 0.2.
- Bump libpipewire define to libpipewire-0_2-1 and libspa define to
libspa-lib1 following upstream changes.
2018-07-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.2.1:
+ stream: update to latest API.
+ hook: add private data for future expansion.
2018-07-17 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.2.0
* No changelog provided by upstream. To see the changes in this
version, please browse the commit logs at
2018-03-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package, version 0.1.9.