2019-09-12 - Bjørn Lie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 5.2.9:
+ Fix Sun JRE 1.8 detection.
+ Fix JDK 11.0 detection.
+ Drop unneeded JAVAH variable check.
+ Fix build for System Installed SQLite libs.
+ Non-Dates and Timestamps values returns 'NULL' string when
+ Fix --with-ui, now UI is buildable when enabled.
- Drop patches fixed upstream:
+ libgda-enable-gdaui-gi.patch: Fixed upstream.
2019-04-10 - Dominique Leuenberger <email@example.com>
- Update to version 5.2.8 (bsc#1128934):
+ Fix a typo on sv translation
+ Please note: releases 5.2.6 and 5.2.7 were unable to be
published at downdload.gnome.org
- Changes from version 5.2.4:
+ SQLite provider uses system installed one by default
+ Revome build's date from documentation
+ introspection: removed system install in favor of --prefix
+ Fixed compilation on MacOS
+ All Vala bindings and Vala extensions are built by default
using --enable-vala, added --disable* switch to disable some or
all of them
+ Fixes on outdated unit tests
+ Removed unused Vala extensions
+ GdaConnection has removed the use of g_object_weak_*, improving
+ Prepared statements now use GWeakRef for weak references
+ GdaDataPivot use instance providers and locking
+ GdaVConnectionDataModel use GRecMutex
+ Updated SQLite to 126.96.36.199
+ Fix SQLCipher build by embedding source code for 3.4.2 version
+ Fix SQLCipher disabling
+ Updated GObject Introspection annotations
+ Fix Doc generation
+ Bugs corrected: #787685 #789382 #761560 #761529 #760420 #761424
+ Corrected HTML output containing <SCRIPT> tag
+ Correct some truncated help strings
+ Don't use (deprecated) g_thread_supported()
+ MySQL meta data: fixed case where schema is incomplete in MySQL
+ Allow introspection for gda_sql_builder_add_cond_v()
+ SQLite: handle WITHOUT ROWID without any error
+ Updated translations.
- Rebase libgda-5.2.4-nojavah.patch: most of it was merged in time
for 5.2.8, except one chunk.
- Drop libgda-utf.patch: no longer required.
- Add libgda-no-libgee.patch: do not require libgee, taken from
- Add libgda-enable-gdaui-gi.patch: Fix configure handling of
- -enable-gdaui-gi, taken from git.
- Add libgda-no-pg_config.patch: Don't use pg_config, but rather
pkgconfig: libgda does not build a postgresql server module.
- Pass --with-postgres to configure: ensure to build pgsql support.
2018-11-15 - Dominique Leuenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update libgda-jre10.patch: Support current and future Java
versions (up to 19).
2018-02-28 - email@example.com
- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
2018-01-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added patches:
* libgda-jre10.patch: detect JRE 10's version string.
* libgda-5.2.4-nojavah.patch: instead of javah invocation, use
javac's -h option; this bumps build requirement to
java-devel >= 1.8
- Modified patches:
+ Don't patch generated configure, but the source java.m4 file
- Run spec cleaner and add dependency on autoconf, automake and
libtool in order to regenearate the configure and Makefile.in
2017-12-05 - email@example.com
- Build against openSSL 1.0 for now:
+ Add libopenssl-1_0_0-devel BuildRequires.
+ BuilgIgnore openssl (the helper programs): they are not needed
and the build dep would pull in version 1.1, conflicting with
openssl 1.0 devel packages.
2017-11-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update libgda-jre9.patch: be compatible with Java 9.*;
javac -version strips trailing 0, so 9.0 is reported as 9,
whereas 9.0.1 is reported as 9.0.1.
2017-10-03 - email@example.com
- Remove leftover dependency on gcc-java