2019-04-06 - Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Trim bias from description, trim metadata duplication from
description, trim main description repetition in lesser
subpackages' description. Spruce up summaries. Fix SRPM group.
- Add missing Requires inside baselibs.conf.
- Remove insatisfiable Recommends. Add Provides/Conflicts
for the move of makehrtf.
2019-03-21 - Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Packaging changes:
* Move makehrtf from the devel package to a separate package, as
it is the only part not under LGPL (or MIT).
* Move the remaining tools and data files to separate packages,
to get the License tag correct, and make the data files noarch.
* Use https in Url and Source tags.
- Update to 1.19.1
* The changes from 1.19.0 include:
- Implemented capture support for the SoundIO backend.
- Fixed source buffer queues potentially not playing properly when
a queue entry completes.
- Fixed possible unexpected failures when generating auxiliary
- Fixed a crash with certain reverb or device settings.
- Fixed OpenSL capture.
- Improved output limiter response, better ensuring the sample
amplitude is clamped for output.
* The changes from 1.18.2 include:
- Implemented the ALC_SOFT_device_clock extension.
- Implemented the Pitch Shifter, Frequency Shifter, and Autowah
- Fixed compiling on FreeBSD systems that use freebsd-lib 9.1.
- Fixed compiling on NetBSD.
- Fixed the reverb effect's density scale and panning parameters.
- Fixed use of the WASAPI backend with certain games, which caused
odd COM initialization errors.
- Increased the number of virtual channels for decoding Ambisonics
to HRTF output.
- Changed 32-bit x86 builds to use SSE2 math by default for
performance. Build-time options are available to use just SSE1
or x87 instead.
- Replaced the 4-point Sinc resampler with a more efficient cubic
- Renamed the MMDevAPI backend to WASAPI.
- Added support for 24-bit, dual-ear HRTF data sets. The built-in
data set has been updated to 24-bit.
- Added a 24- to 48-point band-limited Sinc resampler.
- Added an SDL2 playback backend. Disabled by default to avoid a
dependency on SDL2.
- Improved the performance and quality of the Chorus and Flanger
- Improved the efficiency of the band-limited Sinc resampler.
- Improved the Sinc resampler's transition band to avoid
over-attenuating higher frequencies.
- Improved the performance of some filter operations.
- Improved the efficiency of object ID lookups.
- Improved the efficienty of internal voice/source synchronization.
- Improved AL call error logging with contextualized messages.
- Removed the reverb effect's modulation stage. Due to the lack of
reference for its intended behavior and strength.
2018-02-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove file that has conflicting license in %prep