2015-06-16 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to rev20140513
* Revised collision code for q3bsp again, collision_enternudge/collision_leavenudge cvars have been set back to 0
and removed due to problems on terrain maps such as the Nexuiz map ons-reborn, the other collision improvements
should still help significantly.
* Fixed a model lighting bug on certain q1bsp maps where some entities were being lit incorrectly (black green
armor in dm4 being one example) - thanks to jitspoe for discussion leading to this fix.
* Fixed the cvar sv_jumpstep which was being inverted (this made it too easy to jump up ledges in id1).
* Changed collision code to prevent getting stuck in many q3bsp maps and some q1bsp maps (the new
collision_extendmovelength cvar affects this, as well as collision_enternudge/leavenudge).
* Fixed occasional black screens caused by r_useportalculling (a portal closer than the nearclip plane was being
culled in some cases, portal bounds are now expanded according to r_nearclip).
* Fixed a bug in vid_soft when using a custom compiled SDL2 client (the regular SDL client is SDL1 based) where
the decals would show garbage due to alpha compositing, alpha compositing is no longer used (thanks to divVerent
for fixing this).
* FXAA added : r_fxaa 1 in console to activate it (thanks graphitemaster)
* r_glsl_postprocess will no longer force a blur effect unless the corresponding uservecs are in use (thanks divVerent).
* Updated ip address for master server dpmaster.deathmask.net and added ip6 address for it as well (someday we'll
use threaded dns lookup instead).
* Increased effectinfo.txt limits as requested by JKoestler who managed to have *that* many effects defined.
* Allow .rtlights files to use style -1 for compatibility with fteqw-produced rtlights files.
* New vid_desktopfullscreen cvar will use your desktop resolution instead of changing video mode, this is better
behaved on all platforms but especially Linux.
* gl_vbo_dynamicvertex and gl_vbo_dynamicindex have been optimized (but seem to still be slower on desktop GL than
using conventional vertex arrays).
* Fixed some issues with the unmaintained D3D9 renderer pertaining to vid_sRGB and vid_stereobuffer.
* Fixed a bug with EF_FLAME and EF_STARDUST effects still emitting particles when paused.
* Changed behavior when stuck in brush models such that you can will not be stuck in an entity such as a door or
platform, only stuck if in solid world geometry (an intentional quake behavior).
2013-07-22 - email@example.com
- Updated to rev20130304
* Fix a crash on OpenGL 2.0 (DX9-class) video cards where glGetUniformBlockIndex is NULL,
this was not properly guarded with an extension check, OpenGL 3.1 or higher drivers (DX10-class)
have this function.
2013-07-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to rev20130301
* turn on sv_gameplayfix_ cvars in dpmod
* changed MonsterCorpse to turn the monster directly into a corpse rather
than spawning a new entity, this means decals are not lost on models
* updated a comment now that I fixed bugs in clearscene
* fix two typos in DP_PHYSICS_ODE explanation (thanks FrikaC for pointing
* synchronize dpextensions.qc files (for anyone reading the dpmod one)
* experimental rotateangles function
- Added darkplaces-makefile-multiarch.patch so it also builds for non
2013-01-09 - email@example.com
- Added BuildRequires libXpm-devel and libXxf86dga-devel as
they are not automatically installed for openSUSE > 12.2