2019-02-07 - obs-service-tar-scm@invalid
- Update to version 0.9.11.20190206+git.42817475:
* OpenGL Renderer: Fix bug where Edge Mark and Fog were not properly being handled when the framebuffer is cleared using a clear image, such as in "Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood". (Regression from commit 0dab591.)
* GPU: Fix some compiler warnings.
* OpenGL Renderer: Fix bug where the Special Zero Alpha Blending option would cause graphical glitches in certain games while MSAA was enabled on GPUs that support the GL_ARB_sample_shading extension. (Regression from commit e4ec1d6.)
* OpenGL Renderer: In GLX, there is no need to load glBlendEquation(), which is an OpenGL v1.2 function, since the current version of GLX (v1.4, circa 2005) implicitly supports OpenGL v1.3. Fixes #254. (Regression from commit ef3e93b.)
* OpenGL Renderer: Fix compiling for non-Cocoa ports. (Regression from commit ef3e93b.)
* OpenGL Renderer: Fog rendering now uses dual-source blending if available. (OpenGL 3.2 only.)
* OpenGL Renderer: In the shaders, replace texture() with texelFetch() wherever appropriate. (OpenGL 3.2 only.) - Also do some minor code cleanup.
* SoftRasterizer: Fix a bug where some games would occasionally have unreliable rendering or precipitous performance drops. (Regression from commit e06d11f.)
* GFX3D: Oops! Make the clipper modes actually work as intended instead of ALWAYS using ClipperMode_Full.
* Render3D: Refactor the Render3D class in order to better reflect how the 3D renderers do things now.
2018-07-02 - email@example.com
- Install high-quality 512x512 icon DeSmuME already uses for other ports
- Fedora compatibility
- A few cleanups
2018-04-10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to latest git
- Switched back to gcc to fix build
2017-07-02 - email@example.com
- Updated to latest git
- Removed agg as a dependency.
2017-06-02 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changed to git version
- Changed compiler to clang
2013-12-15 - email@example.com
- update -> 0.9.10:
enh: break savestate back-compatibility
bug: improve save size autodetection for some games
bug: cpu: fix many basic jit cpu bugs
bug: 3d: tweak softrasterizer edge marking
bug: 3d: fix stale 4x4 texture palettes
bug: fix some GPU sprite blending scenarios
bug: fix bios HLE BitUnPack, UnCompHuffman
enh: modular slot-1 device system, emulate GC bus more faithfully
enh: support NAND slot-1 device
enh: auto-detect appropriate slot-1 and slot-2 device
enh: many revisions to firmware boot process for more authenticity. iQue and FlashME versions function, .dfc rewritten.
enh: support streaming NDS file from disk (like an ISO, to avoid long initial load time)
enh: run .dsv directly on disk, to save long flushing times. should speed backup operations.
enh: spu synch mode and method on commandline
- Added Patch from rpmfusion Fedora package to fix the 3Demu error while compiling
- Activated the autogen.sh script
- Added new dependencies:
2013-06-10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update -> 0.9.9:
Turn on JIT (dynamic recompiler) for HUGE speedup:
* For Linux users: add to command line ??cpu-mode=1?