2017-01-23 - email@example.com
- Drop gstreamer-0.10 usage, move to gstreamer-1.0;
this requires the additionally own GstMixer implementation:
2014-05-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 4.11.0
- updated translations.
- fixed button sizing in some themes.
- g_thread_init is deprecated.
- refactor the handling of minimum volumes
- do not assume a minimum volume of 0 in the keyboard shortcut
- correct debugging instructions
- avoid unused variable warning when buildwing without keybinder
- move the XFCE_MIXER_PLUGIN_DEFAULT_COMMAND macro to where it is
- extend documentation in README
- rename variable which may shadow index(3) (bxo#9374)
- fix mnemonics in the plugin menu that conflict with those of
default menu items (bxo#9339)
- drop obsolete xfce4-mixer-fix-default-window-size.patch
2013-01-18 - email@example.com
- remove compat symlink causing the plugin to show up twice
2012-10-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- added xfce4-mixer-fix-default-window-size.patch in order to
initialize window width and height to default values
2012-10-10 - email@example.com
- update to version 4.10.0
- do not use G_VALUE_INIT which is only available in glib >= 2.30
- translation updates
- drop obsolete xfce4-mixer-do-not-use-glib-2.30-symbols.patch and
2012-09-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- added xfce4-mixer-do-not-use-glib-2.30-symbols.patch in order to
not use symbols that are only available in glib > 2.30.0
(backported from upstream git)
- added compatibility symlink for the panel plugin to ease the
2012-09-27 - email@example.com
- update to version 4.9.0
- use standard icons where possible
- support xfce4-panel 4.10 with its deskbar mode
- handle unconfigured state more gracefully
- mute a track when the volume is set to 0% and unmute when set
to a higher value
- add global keyboard shortcuts for raising and lowering the
volume as well as muting
- store settings in xfconf and keep them in sync
- populate the mixer with whitelisted controls in the absence of
an existing configuration
- add a popup with a scale for setting the volume to the panel
plugin which is opened on left click, allow running the
user-defined command previously bound to left click from the
panel plugin context menu instead
- make xfce4-mixer a singleton application
- add runtime debugging mode to both the mixer and the panel
- add man page for xfce4-mixer
- handle identically named tracks and tracks which are read-only
or have no mute or record functionality
- added xfce4-mixer-fix-typo to correct a typo causing build
failures with glib < 2.32.0 (backported from upstream git)
2012-04-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- specfile cleanup
- correct dependencies
- split off -lang subpackage
2011-03-08 - email@example.com
- update to version 4.8.0
- Fix too small plugin button in the new panel.
- Ellipsize sound card names in the combo box (bug #6671).
- Remove deprecated Encoding key from desktop files.
- Port to libxfce4ui.
- Fix wrong use of GTK+ causing the panel plugin volume to be set no higher
than 90% (bug #5243).
- Fixed a lot of compiler warnnings and errors.
- Updated translations: Dutch, English (United Kingdom), Galician, Greek,
Italian, Kazakh, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Sinhala, Turkish,
Uyghur and more.
2011-02-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- call %desktop_database_post/un