2018-02-01 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.8.5:
* Summary Various fixes and support systemd gnupg sockets
* Some shells don't support local builtin
* Support systemd managed gnupg sockets
* Fix some lintian warnings in the man page
* Fix issues loading pem keys
- Changes from 2.8.4:
* Support of GPG2
* Support busybox ps
* Various optimizations
- Changed Source spec file, since upstream has migrated to GitHub
2016-10-24 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.8.3:
* Fix gpg key addition.
2015-12-02 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.8.2 (boo#991003):
* Summary: Support new ssh features, bug fix release.
* Support for new hash algorithms
* Remove bashisms
* Various optimizations
* --timeout option now gets passed to agent, doc fixes
* RPM, Makefile fixes
- Changes from version 2.8.1
* Summary: POSIX compatibility and bug fix release.
* Only set PATH to a standard value if PATH is not set. Otherwise,
do not modify.
* Makefile Cygwin and RPM spec fixes
* Confhost fixes. Deprecate in_path. Use command -v instead.
* Find_pids: Modify "ps" call to work with non-GNU ps.
* Re-introduce POSIX compatibility (remove shopt.)
- Changes from version 2.8.0
* Support for OpenSSH 6.8 fingerprints.
* Support for GnuPG 2.1.0.
* Handle private keys that are symlinks, even if the associated
public key is in the target directory rather than alongside the
* Allow private keys to have extensions, such as foo.priv.
When looking for matching public keys, look for foo.priv.pub,
but also strip extension and look for foo.pub if foo.priv.pub
* Initial support for --list/-l option to list SSH keys.
* Updated docs for fish shell usage.
- Changes from version 2.7.2beta1
* Various changes and updates:
* Fixes for fish.
* Keychain will default to start only ssh-agent unless GPG is
explicitly updated using --agents.
* Write ~/.gpg-agent-info when launching gpg-agent.
* Add support for injecting agents into systemd
* Add support for --query option
* Add --absolute flag, allowing user to set a full path without
getting a .keychain suffix automatically appended.
* Add --confhost option to scan ~/.ssh/config file to
locate private key path specified there.
- Update project and download Urls
- Remove 0001-Update-inheritagents-for-GnuPG-v.2.1.patch; fixed
on upstream release
- Perform a spec-cleaner
- Remove useless dependencies
2015-02-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- added 0001-Update-inheritagents-for-GnuPG-v.2.1.patch:
Backport the GPG 2.1 support from git head
2010-05-23 - email@example.com
- update to 2.7.1:
* a GPG fix for pinentry issues (Gentoo bug 203871)
- removed keychain-extract_version_with_perl.patch as upstream came
up with a more predictable way of determining the version
- removed use of and dependency on the licenses packages as it is
now considered a bad practice after all
2010-01-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- require openssh as ssh is dead
- remove conditions for unsupported openSUSE versions
2009-10-25 - email@example.com
- update to 2.7.0:
* improved color scheme, output formatting, and the --quiet
* the lockfile() implementation was simplified for smaller code
2009-08-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.6.9:
+ potential issues with GNU grep were fixed
+ the README file was changed to README.rst (reStructuredText)
+ the maintainership information was updated
+ the default output was simplified, so --version or --help are
now required to show version, copyright, and license
- simplification of the spec file
- add check section