2017-04-28 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.2.3:
* Support for the Recola one-loop generator for QCD corrections.
- Add SHERPA-MC-no-return-in-non-void-function.patch -- Fix a
non-void (bool) function that was not returning any data to
2017-02-13 - email@example.com
- Shared library package must only contain time-unique names;
split off libSHERPA-MC-config.
2017-02-02 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
2016-11-10 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.2.1:
* Incoporation of approximate NLO EW corrections in MEPS@NLO
simulation as described in arXiv:1511.08692
* On-the-fly renormalisation and factorisation scale, PDF and
alpha_s variations in the matrix elements for LO, LOPS, NLOPS,
MEPS, MENLOPS and MEPS@NLO simulations as described in
- Changes from version 2.2.0: See
- Drop gcc6_char_cast.patch; incorporated upstream.
2016-06-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- RPM group classification
- run install_info in preun to avoid errors of missing files
- Shared library subpackage is supposed to include the number
2016-06-16 - email@example.com
- new gcc6_char_cast.patch
2014-06-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- License tag in spefile corrected, should be GPL-2.0+ and
2014-06-22 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.1.1 (Bug-fix release):
+ A bug related to MC@NLO has been fixed. This will affect the
total cross section in heavy quark production at the level of
+ A bug related to parton showering in associated Higgs boson
production has been fixed.
+ A problem related to SQLite database locking on IBM BG/Q
systems has been solved.
+ A bug related to CS subtraction with Comix has been fixed.
This will eliminate possible large weights in events
containing extremely soft gluons.
+ A bug related to the QED corrections on the hard interaction
accidentally being switched off has been fixed.
+ A bug related to the contents of the HepMC::PdfInfo? object
in MC@NLO event generation has been fixed.
+ A bug in the underlying event simulation, presenting as a final
state particle asymmetry, has been fixed. An update of the
underlying event parameters was necessary, invalidating MPI
grids generated with previous versions.
+ The Python interface to access Sherpa's matrix elements has
been updated and supplemented with a C++ interface.
+ A bug in the CS subtraction in DRED has been fixed.
- Changes from version 2.1.0:
+ Introduced SQLite as the preferred storage manager
+ Spin correlated decay chains (Comix only), includes all 1->2
and 1->3 decays allowed by the model, iterated to arbitrary
decay chain length, all decay steps are dressed with QCD
parton showers and QED corrections
+ MC@NLO H events with Comix, speeds up initialisation and
- Packaging changes:
+ Disable rivet bindings until SHERPA-MC builds with latest
Rivet >= 2.1.2
+ BuildRequires on sqlite3-devel introduced since version 2.1.0
+ Package new binaries init_nlo.sh, make2scons, plot_graphs.sh.
2013-12-16 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial version.