2017-08-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.2.7.
* Fixed handling of two last clusters: operations with files that occupy these clusters could fail.
* Fixed crash when started with stdin, stdout or stderr closed.
* Operations with directories (except initial listing) now make less read/write system calls.
* Fixed handling of files with optional tail entries (0xe0-0xff): videoclip files created by Sony cameras were missing.
* Write operations now correctly return ENOSPC (instead of EIO) when there is no free disk space left.
* Fixed max file name length: it's 255 16-bit code units (not 256).
* Added an option for dumpexfat to show file fragments [Daniel Drake].
* Fixed crash when directory starts with an invalid cluster.
* Daylight saving time in now properly reflected in file timestamps.
2016-06-05 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.2.4:
* Fixed wrong files names hashes.
* Man pages are now installed by default.
* Commas and backslashes in device names are now escaped.
2016-02-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide symlinks to /sbin (see boo#965476)
2016-01-17 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.2.3
* Fixed clusters loss when file renaming replaces target.
2015-12-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.2.2
* Improved reliability in case of a sudden unplug: FS will be in
a clean state after closing all files and performing sync(1).
* Fixed compilation on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD and GNU/Hurd
* Updated mount.exfat-fuse man page.
2015-10-02 - email@example.com
- Update to version 1.2.1:
+ Fixed compatibility with Zalman VE-200: now newly created
directories do not have archive bit set.
+ Fixed heap corruption: malformed FS can use invalid sector or
+ Fixed hang on mount: malformed FS can have cyclic references in
2015-09-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.2.0:
* Switched from SCons to autotools.
* Added musl libc support [Brendan Heading].
* Worked around "FS is larger than device" error for memory cards
formatted by Panasonic Lumix cameras.
* Worked around "unknown entry type 0xe1" error for memory cards
formatted by2 Sony cameras.
- spec: change upstream url, cleanup
2014-08-19 - email@example.com
- recommend exfat-utils
- specfile cleanup using spec-cleaner
- fix URL
- add Changelog and COPYING to doc files
2014-07-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.1.0:
+ Relicensed the project from GPLv3+ to GPLv2+.
+ OpenBSD support [Helg Bredow].
+ Improved I/O errors handling.
+ Implemented fsync() and fsyncdir().
+ Fixed crash on Mac OS X 10.5 caused by non-standard use of
realpath(). Also fixed TrueCrypt disks unmounting.
+ Avoid extra erase on writes to the end of a file. This should
improve linear write speed.
+ Allow arbitrary changing of lower 9 bits of mode. Allow
owner/group changing to the same owner/group. This fixes rsync.
+ Fixed buffers overflows when handling lengthy file names.
+ Fixed "real size does not equal to size" error on volumes with
+ Fixed negative IUsed in "df -i" output.
2013-05-12 - email@example.com
- Fixed an error "unknown filesystem type 'exfat'" for the