2018-03-15 - email@example.com
- update to version 4.19
* changed order of shutdown cleanup to avoid a crash on Mac OSX
* build compatibility with Android NDK r16 and glibc 2.26
2018-02-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 4.18
* removed HP-UX DCE threads support
* improvements for the Windows implementation of PR_SetCurrentThreadName
* fixes for the Windows implementation of TCP Fast Open
2017-10-01 - email@example.com
- update to version 4.17
* changes to the Windows implementation of the networking code
required for Firefox 57
* a FreeBSD build fix (bmo#1391716)
2017-09-12 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 4.16
* contains various correctness fixes
2017-08-05 - email@example.com
- update to version 4.15
* added TCP Fast Open functionality
* various correctness fixes
2017-04-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 4.14
* a socket without PR_NSPR_IO_LAYER will no longer trigger
an assertion when polling
* the PRNetAddr structure has been extended on Windows (bmo#1313612)
* allow sending a zero size UDP message on Windows (bmo#1331810)
2017-01-18 - email@example.com
- update to version 4.13.1
* The previously released version 4.13 had changed pipes to be
nonblocking by default, and as a consequence, PollEvent was changed
to not block on clear.
The NSPR development team received reports that these changes
caused regressions in some applications that use NSPR, and it
has been decided to revert the changes made in NSPR 4.13.
NSPR 4.13.1 restores the traditional behavior of pipes and PollEvent.
- update to version 4.13
NSPR 4.13 has the following bug fixes:
* PL_strcmp (and others) were fixed to return consistent results
when one of the arguments is NULL.
* PollEvent was fixed to not block on clear.
* Pipes are always nonblocking.
* PR_GetNameForIdentity: added thread safety lock and bound checks.
* Removed the PLArena freelist.
* Avoid some integer overflows.
* fixed several comments.
2016-11-17 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Properly run testsuite
2016-02-29 - email@example.com
- update to version 4.12
* added a PR_GetEnvSecure function, which attempts to detect if
the program is being executed with elevated privileges, and
returns NULL if detected. It is recommended to use this function
in general purpose library code.
* fixed a memory allocation bug related to the PR_*printf functions
* exported API PR_DuplicateEnvironment, which had already been
added in NSPR 4.10.9
* added support for FreeBSD aarch64
* several minor correctness and compatibility fixes
2015-12-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 4.11
* Enable atomic instructions on mips (bmo#1129878)
* Fix mips assertion failure when creating thread with custom
stack size (bmo#1129968)