2017-11-27 - email@example.com
- Update to 2.9
- Drop 0001-Added-an-extra-check-to-MLU-bounds.patch, it is now
in the upstream code
* Bugfix release
+ Several fixes related with security, and therefore not detailed here.
+ C++ compiles now without warnings
+ Added OSX and clang in travis
+ Added a travis-ci test matrix for many compilers and OS.
Thanks to Thomas Weber (debian) for this great improvement.
+ testbed can now work with dynamic versions of library
+ Fixed wrong planar formatters regarding linestride interpretation
2017-01-24 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added 0001-Added-an-extra-check-to-MLU-bounds.patch
* fixes https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1021364
2016-08-16 - email@example.com
- Update to 2.8
* Fixed many typos in comments, thanks to Stefan Weil for doing that.
* Fixed localization bug, added a new test case crayons.icc thnaks to Richard Hughes for providing the profile.
* Fixed a bug in optimizer that made some formats (i.e, bits planar) unavailable
* Fixed misalignment problems on Alpha. The compiler does not align strings, and accessing begin of string as a uint16 makes code to fail.
* Added some extra checks to the tools and examples.
* Fix a bug that prevented to read luminance tag
* BIG amount of functionality contributed/Sponsored by Alien Skin Software: TransformStride, copyAlpha, performance plug-ins. Fixes some warnings as well.
* added an extra _ to _stdcall to make it more portable
* Fixed a bug in transicc for named color profiles
* Fixed several compiler warnings
* Added support for Visual Studio 2015
* Fixed for XCODE project
2016-04-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to GNOME 3.20 Fate#318572
2015-06-26 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.7
* improved multi-threading
* added contexts and a new locking plug-in type
* bugfixes and other minor features
- Dropped lcms-endian.patch that was fixed upstream.
2014-05-16 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed missing dependency pthread
2014-03-17 - email@example.com
- update to version 2.6
* Fixed a double free in recovering from a previous error in default intent handler.
* Fixed some indexing out of bounds in floating point interpolation
* Fixed a bug in PCS/Colorspace order when reading V2 Lab devicelinks
* Added a way to retrieve matrix shaper always, no matter LUT is present
* Changed endianess detection for PowerPC
* Fixed memory leaks on error handling
* Big revamp on Contexts, from Artifex
* New locking plug-in, from Artifex
* Added directories for tiff, jpeg in configure script
* Fix for delete tag memory corruption
* Added pthread dependency. From now lcms supports multithreading
2014-01-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correct lcms-endian.patch to rely on autoconf only, no
extra arch specific preprocessor hackery.
2013-07-03 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.5
* Maintenance update
+ Focused on incorrect path and error handling.
It also updates the black point compensation algorithm
to match the ICC including the new black point compensation algorithm
actually being standarized by TC130, ICC and ISO.
2012-10-28 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.4
* Featured release
+ Performance and stability fixes
+ Black point detection from the algorithm disclosed by Adobe
+ Added support for transforms on planar data with different
+ Added a new plug-in type for optimizing full transforms
+ Linear (gamma 1.0) profiles can now operate in unbounded mode
+ Added "half" float support
+ Please see the ChangeLog file for more details.