2018-05-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disable post/postun scriptlets on suse_version >= 1500: the
functionality of desktop_database_post/postun and
icon_theme_cache has been migrated to file triggers.
2017-11-21 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.3 (final):
+ Only minor bug fixes over 0.9.3-rc1.
2017-10-30 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.3-rc1:
+ Reduced RAM and VRAM usage, reducing load times.
+ New mesh format optimized for space and hardware skinning.
+ Code refactoring of both render pipeline.
+ New kart Wilber and Hexley.
+ New kart Kiki and updated Konqi.
+ New tracks Candela City, Cornfield Crossing and Las Dunas
+ Physics improvements and various physics bugfixes.
+ Kart GFX improvements (exhaust and headlight).
+ In-game screen recording powered by libopenglrecorder.
+ High quality mipmap generation.
+ New smoother camera.
+ New grand prix win scene.
+ Gamepad configuration bugfixes.
+ 3 Strikes Battles : added spare tire karts.
+ Various improvements (wall driving fixes, parachutes, GP
points, cannon fixes, colorization shader).
2016-07-02 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.2 release (no changes since rc2).
- Updated BuildRequires to use pkgconfig().
- Cmake clean-up.
- Enabled verbose make output.
- Don't modify system's C*FLAGS.
- Set Release With Debug Info cmake build type.
- Resolved warnings:
* version-control-internal-file: .gitignore;
* hidden-file-or-dir: .gitattributes;
* non-executable-script: run_me.sh update_po_authors.py
- Added desktop_database_post(un).
- Added man page.
2016-06-16 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.2-rc2:
+ Ghost replay races.
+ Battle mode AI.
+ Soccer mode AI.
+ New icy soccer field.
+ New subsea track.
+ New volcano track.
+ TTF font rendering.
+ Kart properties refactor.
+ Scripting work under the hood.
+ Work on the track editor.
+ Tweak to challenges.
+ New farm track song.
2015-10-21 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.1:
+ Many bug fixes.
+ Started to use scripting in tracks.
+ Significant audio performance improvements.
+ Smaller tweaks and improvements to several tracks including:
- Math class
- Fort Magma
- Gran Paradiso
+ Tweak to challenges.
+ Better support for driving tracks in reverse.
2015-08-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set ExclusiveArch to x86 architectures to avoid build failures
on others. Have x86 assembly pieces in it.
2015-04-22 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9:
+ An immense amount of work went into the big release. Most
- A new rendering engine. It is still based on irrlich, but now
uses a modern OpenGL shader based backend.
- This release contains two completely new designed
- Drop supertuxkart.appdata.xml: it's now shipped by upstream.
- Drop upstream resolved patches:
2015-03-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add supertuxkart-cmake-3.2.patch: Fix build against cmake 3.2.
2014-09-27 - email@example.com
+ Please see: https://github.com/supertuxkart/stk-code/commit/244d00280c1b082ca164f92337773e9e4e1a3898 Allows for building against Mesa >10.0
+ Fixes implicit definition warning from rpmlint
- Added CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS to clear warnings about not using RPM_OPT_FLAGS, and gcc compatibility, using -fno-strict-aliasing going forward