2018-07-16 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.8.5:
* Improved support for extfs filesystems (Contribution from Marcos Mello)
* Fixed build issue with e2fsprogs < 1.41 (Contribution from Marcos Mello)
* Fixed build issue related to xattr.h (Contribution from Lars Wendler)
- Remove fsarchiver-attr.patch: upstreamed
2018-02-20 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.8.4:
* Added support for zstd compression algorithm (New option ?-Z?).
- Add BuildRequires: libzstd-devel.
2018-01-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.8.3.
* Implemented LZ4 compression.
- Add BuildRequires: pkgconfig(liblz4).
2017-09-01 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.8.2.
* Add support for the latest ext4 filesystem features.
* Improved support of large block device when restoring extfs
2017-01-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.8.1.
* Improved support for XFS filesystem.
* Updated documentation and comments in the sources.
2016-08-11 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.8.0.
* Implemented FAT filesystem support for EFI system partitions.
* Allow user to specify new filesystem label or UUID during
* Fixed more errors and warnings reported by cppcheck.
- Changes in 0.6.24.
* Updated man page and description of the commands and options.
* Support for sparse inode chunks on XFS v5.
* Avoid internationalization when running commands so mkfs output
can be parsed properly.
2016-07-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.6.23.
* Added micro-seconds to timestamp used in the name of the
* Fixed memory leaks on failure scenarios and protect against
buffer overflows in scanf.
* Fixed possible failure to restore ext4 filesystems when mkfs
running in interactive mode.
* Fixed compilation errors with the musl libc.
- Refresh fsarchiver-attr.patch.
2016-02-13 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.6.22.
* Test support for extended attributes and ACLs instead of
checking mount options.
2016-01-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.6.21.
* Removed duplicate types definitions in order to fix compilation
* Attempt to unmount a device four times before failing.
- Changes in 0.6.20.
* Detect version of XFS filesystems in order to preserve it when
they are restored.
* Add support for XFS filesystems features introduced in XFS
* Make sure the UUIDs of XFS filesystems are always preserved.
- Update fsarchiver-types.patch: partially fixed upstream.
- Correct source URL.
- Install more docs.
2014-10-12 - email@example.com
- Add fsarchiver-attr.patch: remove dependency on libattr..it was
never linked anyway, things still worked because glibc provides
the same interface.