2017-01-18 - email@example.com
- update to version 4.13.1
* The previously released version 4.13 had changed pipes to be
nonblocking by default, and as a consequence, PollEvent was changed
to not block on clear.
The NSPR development team received reports that these changes
caused regressions in some applications that use NSPR, and it
has been decided to revert the changes made in NSPR 4.13.
NSPR 4.13.1 restores the traditional behavior of pipes and PollEvent.
- update to version 4.13
NSPR 4.13 has the following bug fixes:
* PL_strcmp (and others) were fixed to return consistent results
when one of the arguments is NULL.
* PollEvent was fixed to not block on clear.
* Pipes are always nonblocking.
* PR_GetNameForIdentity: added thread safety lock and bound checks.
* Removed the PLArena freelist.
* Avoid some integer overflows.
* fixed several comments.
2016-11-17 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Properly run testsuite
2016-02-29 - email@example.com
- update to version 4.12
* added a PR_GetEnvSecure function, which attempts to detect if
the program is being executed with elevated privileges, and
returns NULL if detected. It is recommended to use this function
in general purpose library code.
* fixed a memory allocation bug related to the PR_*printf functions
* exported API PR_DuplicateEnvironment, which had already been
added in NSPR 4.10.9
* added support for FreeBSD aarch64
* several minor correctness and compatibility fixes
2015-12-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 4.11
* Enable atomic instructions on mips (bmo#1129878)
* Fix mips assertion failure when creating thread with custom
stack size (bmo#1129968)
2015-10-25 - email@example.com
- update to version 4.10.10 (bnc#952810)
* MFSA 2015-133/CVE-2015-7183 (bmo#1205157)
memory corruption issues
2015-08-21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 4.10.9
* bmo#1021167: Leak of |poll_list| on failure in _MW_PollInternal
* bmo#1030692: Make compiling nspr on windows possible again.
* bmo#1088790: dosprint() doesn't support %zu and other size formats
* bmo#1130787: prtime.h does not compile with MSVC's /Za (ISO C/C++
* bmo#1153610: MIPS64: Add support for n64 ABI
* bmo#1156029: Teach clang-analyzer about PR_ASSERT
* bmo#1160125: MSVC version detection is broken CC is set to a wrapper
* bmo#1163346: Add NSPR support for FreeBSD mips/mips64
* bmo#1169185: Add support for OpenRISC (or1k)
* bmo:1174749: Remove configure block for iOS that uses MACOS_SDK_DIR
* bmo#1174781: PR_GetInheritedFD can use uninitialized variables
2015-02-04 - email@example.com
- add the changes file as source so the .src.rpm builds (used for
fake build time)
2015-01-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 4.10.8
* bmo#573192: remove the stack-based PRFileDesc cache.
* bmo#756047: check for _POSIX_THREAD_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING > 0 instead
of only checking if the identifier is defined.
* bmo#782113: Add NSPR support for FreeBSD ppc/ppc64/arm.
* bmo#782124: Implement PR_GetPhysicalMemorySize on FreeBSD/DragonFly.
* bmo#1060292: Make PR_Assert() and PR_Abort() output visible in the
logcat on Android.
* bmo#1089908: Fix variable shadowing in _PR_MD_LOCKFILE. Use
PR_ARRAY_SIZE to get the array size of _PR_RUNQ(t->cpu).
* bmo#1105144: Two places in NSPR's pruthr.c cast a pointer to long,
which isn't correct on 64-bit Windows.
* bmo#1060401: change import library name under mingw.
* bmo#1106600: Replace PR_ASSERT(!"foo") with PR_NOT_REACHED("foo") t
fix clang -Wstring-conversion warnings.
* bmo#1107063: link NSPR libs with -soname on OpenBSD.
* bmo#1120772: Avoid defining snprintf when MSVC provides it.