2017-01-30 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix bsc#1019037 and bsc#1019036.
Add libgit2-check-cert-validity.patch CVE-2016-10130
Add libgit2-perform-badssl-check.patch CVE-2017-5338
Add libgit2-verify-packet-length.patch CVE-2016-10128
Add libgit2-empty-lines-as-errors.patch CVE-2016-10129
Add libgit2-expected-error.patch and libgit2-dont-test-rc4.patch
2016-11-21 - email@example.com
- Add libgit2-init-commit-message.patch and
libgit2-validate-name-length.patch. Fix bsc#1003810.
2016-05-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the SDK. Fate#319349
- Update license to GPL-2.0 WITH GCC-exception-2.0
2016-04-20 - email@example.com
- libgit2 0.24.1:
+ various compatible backported bug fixes
2016-03-16 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.24.0:
+ Custom filters can now be registered with wildcard attributes,
for example filter=*. Consumers should examine the attributes
parameter of the check function for details.
+ Symlinks are now followed when locking a file, which can be
necessary when multiple worktrees share a base repository.
+ You can now set your own user-agent to be sent for HTTP
requests by using the GIT_OPT_SET_USER_AGENT with
+ You can set custom HTTP header fields to be sent along with
requests by passing them in the fetch and push options.
+ Tree objects are now assumed to be sorted. If a tree is not
correctly formed, it will give bad results. This is the git
approach and cuts a significant amount of time when reading the
+ Filter registration is now protected against concurrent
+ Filenames which are not valid on Windows in an index no longer
cause to fail to parse it on that OS.
+ Rebases can now be performed purely in-memory, without touching
the repository's workdir.
+ When adding objects to the index, or when creating new tree or
commit objects, the inputs are validated to ensure that the
dependent objects exist and are of the correct type. This
object validation can be disabled with the
+ The WinHTTP transport's handling of bad credentials now behaves
like the others, asking for credentials again.
+ Various API changes (additions AND removals).
- Rename libgit2-23 subpackage to libgit2-24, following upstraems
soname bump (also in baselibs.conf).
2015-11-30 - email@example.com
- libgit2 0.23.4:
* various bug fixes and improvements
- drop upstreamed libgit2-fix-.pc-file.patch
2015-10-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- libgit2 0.23.3, containing critical fixes:
* blame: guard xdiff calls for large files
* diff: don't feed large files to xdiff
* merge_file: treat large files as binary
* xdiff: convert size variables to size_t
* GITERR_CHECK_ALLOC_ADDn: multi-arg adders
2015-09-10 - email@example.com
- Add libgit2-fix-.pc-file.patch: Fix paths written in libgit2.pc.
2015-09-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- libgit2 0.23.2:
* documentation fixes
* diff: don't error out on an invalid regex
* http: propagate the credentials callback's error code
* Fix bug in git_smart__push: push_transfer_progress cb is never called
* remote: don't confuse tag auto-follow rules with refspec matching
* curl: use the most secure auth method for the proxy
* Forcing libssh2 lib location
* fix duplicate basenames to support older VS
- includes changes from 0.23.1:
* Stage an unregistered submodule in _add_bypath()
* filebuf: remove lockfile upon rename errors
* Increase required version of cmake to 2.8
* Handle ssh:// and git:// urls containing a '~' character.
* documentation updates
* submodule URL handling fixes
* index: allow add_bypath to update submodules
* blob: fail to create a blob from a dir with EDIRECTORY
* submodule: lookup the submodule by path if available
* submdule: reproduce double-reporting of a submodule in foreach
- note cmake requirement and use cmake makros
- build with system libcurl
- build with system http-parser